The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 16 "Trajectory"

Good episode! Jesse Quick is a cutie :ilv:
I have a feeling Zoom isn't really Jay,but Hunter Zolomon and they want the audience to think it's Jay
8/10. Oh, and I thought Iris was great in this episode and a welcome improvement.

I have a feeling Zoom isn't really Jay,but Hunter Zolomon and they want the audience to think it's Jay
That's what I told my mom 20 mins ago. And Team Flash currently thinks they've been duped the same way Earth 1 Wells duped them last year as Thawne.

It's going to be the next episode that sets up the crossover.

Trajectory looks a lot like Thea, but I'm glad she is gone as she would have lessened Barry's journey.

Team Flash is getting cohesive and I like this Jesse Quick.

Last edited:
I'm sticking by my theory of Jay and Hunter being twins separated at birth on both worlds, a la Barry and Malcolm Thawne in the comics.

What was Jessie's problem? She was upset that her dad would be willing to kill the guy who imprisoned her and would do anything to save her? Doesn't she know that's the purpose of parents? Looked to me like her tantrum was an excuse to get her off the show.

Iris dating her boss seems like a violation of professional ethics.

Other than that it was a really good episode. Trajectory was rather sympathetic and her death surprisingly unpleasant to watch. The way Barry reacted to Velocity-9 when he was around it made it seem the the One Ring from LOTR.

What was Jessie's problem? She was upset that her dad would be willing to kill the guy who imprisoned her and would do anything to save her? Doesn't she know that's the purpose of parents? Looked to me like her tantrum was an excuse to get her off the show.
She does know that that's her dad's purpose, but it shouldn't be to her, not like that. She seems against that. Have a very great day!

God bless you! God bless everyone!

It's going to be the next episode that sets up the crossover.

Trajectory looks a lot like Thea, but I'm glad she is gone as she would have lessened Barry's journey.

Team Flash is getting cohesive and I like this Jesse Quick.
Weird setup considering Supergirl is on Monday.

I know as they should have returned from their hiatus last week.

Other than that it was a really good episode. Trajectory was rather sympathetic and her death surprisingly unpleasant to watch. The way Barry reacted to Velocity-9 when he was around it made it seem the the One Ring from LOTR.
she doesn't want her dad killing people no mather who they are for their sake or letting the world burn for it.

The funny thing is in real life there are alot of parents that would literally kill for their child to live and do nasty things for their child if they are in danger. hell there was a mother that literal;y did and said that on national news . that's what certain parents that want their kids to live and stay alive would do to protect them and what doctor well's did, isn't that different from what we've seen characters like victor garbers Jack Bristro and keifer sutherland's jack Bauer would do for their daughters.

And there's also the stuff Red Reddinton is doing in the black list even though he keep saying Lizzy isn't his daughter. though with in that latter show he was the father of a little girl prior to current event, may be he's making up for disappearing on his actual daughter with lizzy.

point is alot of these father figure's in these shows have gone to the same extremes as Cameron's father in the show Bones

when ever the father Cameron see's his daughter in any danger his nasty side comes out and everyone better watch out if out if your in his cross hairs.

Flash's earth 2 dr. wells represent a protective father equal to those that that gone the path of Mrs. Cameron Booth's father. who'd kill others for her to live he doesn't make excuse's for it. but there are alot of people like this in fiction and real life.

Last edited:
Jessi is on road to becoming speedster

oh and this was what alison page said in an interview

Comic Book Resources

11 hrs ·

Allison Paige moves from Salem to National City as "The Flash's' new speedster, Trajectory!

Allison Paige Sprints Into Action as "The Flash's" First Female Speedster
The "Days of Our Lives" veteran explains to CBR what went into bringing the fleet-footed Trajectory to life as Central City's newest threat.
Despite the apparent death of Jay Garrick and banishment of Zoom to Earth-2, Barry Allen stillisn't the only speedster racing around Central City.
After a seven-year stint on "Days of Our Lives," Allison Paige joins the ranks of television's growing roster of super-powered characters as "The Flash's" Trajectory. A scientist who abuses her super speed by stealing and causing mischief, Paige's Eliza Harmon isn't your typical villain who's sole intent is destroying the Flash. Nonetheless, Barry Allen quickly finds himself determined to bring Trajectory -- and her crime spree -- to a screeching halt.
RELATED: WATCH: New Promo for "The Flash"/"Supergirl" Crossover Released
Ahead of her "Flash" debut, Paige spoke with CBR about Trajectory's misguided motivations, her colorful costume and, of course, leaving an impression on the Flash.
CBR News: According to comic book lore, Lex Luthor gave Trajectory her powers. What is "The Flash's" take on her origin story?
Allison Paige joins the ranks of National City's metahumans as Trajectory​

Allison Paige: At first, I think the Flash isn't sure where Trajectory comes from, or why she's causing any sort of trouble. The reason she is doing this is, well -- you're going to have to watch and see what makes Trajectory do what she does.
Would you classify Trajectory as a friend or foe, or is she simply misguided?
Misguided, for sure. She has a deeper motive. She's a troublemaker, but it's a struggle to be that way. Misguided is definitely the right word.
Trajectory likes to mess with the Flash, and is also a little annoyed by him because he likes to get in her way and interrupt her fun and her plans. She finds him a nuisance. "Get out of my way, man. Let me do my thing."
It appears Trajectory is having way too much fun pestering the Flash.
That would be correct. She definitely enjoys her newfound powers too much. But she does have a good time with it. She doesn't mind messing with Barry at all.
How fast is Trajectory compared to the Flash?
Trajectory will say she is faster. Of course she will. Not a hesitation.
Trajectory's alter ego, Eliza Harmon, has a scientific background. Does she interact with the other members of Team Flash?
She is a scientist. She works at Mercury Labs and she knows Caitlin. That is how she gets connected with the rest of the Flash Team, through her relationship with Caitlin. They are friends.
She may be a villain, but Trajectory's goal isn't to destroy the Flash -- though that may happen if he doesn't get out of her way​

Part of the baptism of a superhero series is gearing up in a snazzy costume. What was your reaction to Trajectory's outfit the first time you suited up and really moved around?
I got suited in what looked, to me, like pieces of a costume. The final product was incredible, how they made that costume out of parts of my first fitting. It was super-comfortable. I felt so badass. It helped me really fall into who Trajectory was. It was the cherry on top of the cake. It helped me drop in and feel like I could kick some ash.
How physical -- or technical -- is it playing someone with super speed? Is it all smoke and mirrors?
No, it is my hardest acting job to date. I'm a dancer, so I come from a very technical, choreographed background. You show up on set, Director Glen Winter told us exactly where to go and what to do. "I need this here. I need that there." Everything is very choreographed. It's not all smoke and mirrors. What I had to do was real. It was pretty difficult, but in the best way. You have all of this choreography, and then you're like, "Oh, I still have to act and say things out of my mouth and project a specific purpose." Grant makes it look so easy, but it was a challenge -- a great challenge -- that I learned a lot from. It's very physical.
Winter has a knack for action sequences. Did he really push you in that department?
Glen likes to have things at a certain angle, and he likes to push the intensity and the stakes. He really likes strong stakes, so it's, "More, more, more!" He expected a lot from me. And the technical part of it -- He has very specific angles for camera purposes where he needs things to be held, or placement of the head, or placement of the body. You have to remember those things as an actor and still emote what you are trying to get across in the scene. That was challenging, but a great learning experience.
What does the Flash learn from his encounter with Trajectory?
Paige hopes the door remains open for Trajectory to return to "The Flash"

The Flash learns to not judge a book by itscover. Sometimes there are deeper meanings. The Flash does have such a good heart in that he does want to really, truly help everyone. Even the ones that may seem like a bad egg, he wants to help.
Also, he learns about himself and his abilities and what he is capable of. She pushes him and his abilities a bit. He definitely discovers some inner strength about himself from Trajectory.
The Flash could definitely use another ally in his corner. Did they leave the door open for more from Trajectory?

You know, in this world, the door can always be opened or closed. I can't predict anything. People you think you'll never see again, you see again. I sure hope to see Trajectory again. That's the nice thing about this comic book world; you may think someone is gone, and then they come back. You never know. The door is always swinging.

Trajectory makes her "The Flash" debut Tuesday, March 22 at 8 pm EST on The CW.
Discuss this story in CBR's TV/Film forum. | 5 Comments
COMIC BOOK RESOURCES

Last edited:
Jessi is on road to becoming speedster
well she was injected with velocity 9 in her blood stream and even though they flushed it out with her dad's blood. it's possible and DNA and cells were effected still . It's possible

I thought it was an ok episode.

I think she was thinking that he was kind of losing his humanity trying to protect her in a like you are going to lose your self kind of way and I thought it made sences.

Good episode all around. Glad they didn't drag out Team Flash finding out who Zoom is.

It was a solid episode lots of things I liked about it. From the little conversation between Barry and Iris in the club about being married. To Cisco getting turned up on the dance floor which was hilarious. I thought Trajectory was solid as a character. I think with her they were foreshadowing the truth about Zoom. The fracturing of her mind is what I think happened to Jay. Somehow though I think he physically split into maybe several distinct people.

Actually, Jessie's problem is that Harrison DID kill someone. As he recorded that voice message after he killed turtle and stole his brain goo.

Her father literally turned into a killer trying to get her back, and unless you're Liam Neeson's daughter, you would normally be phased by that.

Such a throwaway villian and yet no execuse of how trajectory could go fast like that when jesse seizured on first injection. Did they say she was hit by the particle accelerator?

I think they put something into the velocity 9 which is why it caused a bad reaction in Jessie.

Such a throwaway villian and yet no execuse of how trajectory could go fast like that when jesse seizured on first injection. Did they say she was hit by the particle accelerator?

from what was said from the show as soon as Jessie was having the seizure from caitlynn the serum was too pure. and trajectory did inject her with the full dose of the vile while with her self trajectory took it in small dosages as show with her vile's at her lab being some half full. so this may have been example while trajectory was use to it cause her body had a tolerance built up
I think they put something into the velocity 9 which is why it caused a bad reaction in Jessie.

No that what she accused them of and why she accused it on Jessie in the first place. caitlynn already stated the serum they just created was too pure and trajectory did slam a full dosages of the vile into jessie while she her self took smaller dosages as show in her own lab with half a vile full. it's just a case of bulding tolerance and maybe how the latest batch was made.

the only that was off this episode was when caitlynn told Barry about jay using the velocity seruim's when it was 6 the did the damage. 9 was supposedly curing Jay. but she made it sound like 9 was the cause overall when she explained it to Barry. which was both weird and off.

Last edited:
Was it just me, or did it feel like Jesse's meta-watch wasn't reacting to Barry, but to Wally?

I'm Jesse was written off for now so the writers can figure out what to do with her later. Her watch reacting to Wally was a tell, I caught that too. Clearly something is up. Now Wells is free to focus on Team Flash more.

I thought Trajectory was OK. Reminded me way too much of Thea, even looks like Speedy in the costume. I think the serum explanation was confusing. Especially since we all know who Jesse is, so her having that reaction to it was strange.

That ending was great, finally everyone knows who Zoom is. I'm hoping Cisco gets to evolve in his powers, it's a lot of fun when he does use it, he's not just the jester in the room.

Trajectory was hot. Barry running off to yell at the sky was goofy. People yelling at the sky in films or tv shows always seems a little silly.

Opal city!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"