The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 6 "Enter Zoom"

So Light isn't even a meta human? Just has cool gloves?

Zoom's mask is hella scary up close.

"You like to fish with bait. I do too."

Tony Todd's voice man...line wouldn't work without it.

:wow: Zoom just owned Barry! lol Holy ****!

This has been a damn good episode with just enough comedy and drama.

damm-ice-cube-chris-tucker-friday-film.gif

Well Zoom made Reverse Flash look like a child in that episode alone. Seriously, Zoom absolutely destroyed Barry. Like, holy ****ing ****! :hmr:

That fight was deadly Zoom went all Mortal combat on Barry in so many ways sweet mother of ….

Zoom was pretty impressive and his identity remains a secret still to us, pretty cool!

Hot DAMN this was a good episode. I had my reservations about Zoom just being "Reverse Flash part 2" but wow did he make his presence felt. This guy is way more badass than Zoom. I will happily eat crow. Great episode.

Also NEXT WEEK... GRODD!!

They need to get Jay's speed back asap. They need to double team(at least) Zoom.

I kinda wish they didn't use that crack sound effect during the fight. The ending would've been more shocking.

"Enter Zoom" was an apt title. lol

Zoom caught the lighting dash bolt blast and zapped Flash then he just gave him a royal beat down unimaginable and not just that he broadcasted it to the city and police as well as Wells. DAMN

That was completely insane! Like holy ****ing ****! For some reason I thought Zoom would go show Barry to Oliver as well.

Looks like I was right about Earth 2 Dr. Well's in being the real doctor well's(not thwane) who died ,counter part and the only reason he's here is to stop Zoom his, creation and save his daughter.

I'm happy Linda's alive(she nearly bite it.) but serious why must Barry drop to every one villain and friend (some one he dated or is dating a friend of his or some they think they help like with dr. stein ) that he's the flash and peeps were jumping on James Olsen in super girl last night but Barry he always does this .

What's the point of the mask Barry if every one knows cause you can't wait to take that mask off to them all?

the throw down was cool, but I knew the thunder bolt wouldn't work on zoom.

well barry's pluralized it'll take him a bit to heal but it'll happen guess jay will have come back even though he's powerless too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"