The Flash The Flash season 2 episode 6 "Enter Zoom"

One of the biggest beatings i've ever seen a superhero take. Good lord.

Zoom is freaking awesome! He is kinda scary. Zoom reminds me of slade from the teen titans cartoon, since their both antalibical with their ways. I think wells needs to dress up as the reverse flash and take down zoom, once and for all.

Who else hopes to see Earth-2 Arrow?

Well I don't think anyone can blame Jay for being absolutely terrified of Zoom now. He has EVERY right to be.

I am so glad this was a 2-parter and not forced to 1 episode.

I think Zoom might not be [blackout]Barry Allen II[/blackout] but [blackout]Henry Allen[/blackout]. I think Zoom got a different blast of lighting. Considering Robert Queen in Green Arrow on Earth II much like Flashpoint Thomas Wayne became Batman.

Who else hopes to see Earth-2 Arrow?
wait you want earth 2 arrow oliver's dad Robert to come to this earth one ? why???? it won't help but to confuse the planet much less Oliver and he's poor in this world (earth one ) too. There's no point

Zoom is freaking awesome! He is kinda scary. Zoom reminds me of slade from the teen titans cartoon, since their both antalibical with their ways. I think wells needs to dress up as the reverse flash and take down zoom, once and for all.
your not getting that he's the real dr.well's counter part that died and not thwane the reverse flash that had his power from the start and killed the real dr. wells. your jusr not getting this is Dr. well's is not the reverse flash are you?

Dr Well's never had the speed force power to start with and if he were ever made a meta human there no chance he'd have the speed force for power. he's liketo have had something else entirely. this is the counter part of the one that dr. well well's that was framed after his and his wife's own murder , who was killed by reverse flash. Not the reverse flash posing as him that killed three people in barry universe..

I'm not dissing you I'm just saying this isn't Eobard's doppelganger.

Last edited:
Wow did Barry got owned by Zoom big time!!

your not getting that he's the real dr.well's counter part that died and not thwane the reverse flash that had his power from the start and killed the real dr. wells. your jusr not getting this is Dr. well's is not the reverse flash are you?

Dr Well's never had the speed force power to start with and if he were ever made a meta human there no chance he'd have the speed force for power. he's liketo have had something else entirely. this is the counter part of the one that dr. well well's that was framed after his and his wife's own murder , who was killed by reverse flash. Not the reverse flash posing as him that killed three people in barry universe..

I'm not dissing you I'm just saying this isn't Eobard's doppelganger.

I get what your saying, I just want to see more of the reverse flash I think he is awesome.

Wow did Barry got owned by Zoom big time!!
yep he did but didn't jay say he's only been flash himself for 2 year (a year longer then barry himself)in his universe /reality. So it would make sense that Zoom is more experienced then Barry . Man he beat Barry down good. Ouch

I get what your saying, I just want to see more of the reverse flash I think he is awesome.
ok I see that. but he won't be doing it in dr.well's stolen face ever again. that's all I'm saying. it'll be that actor we saw that killed him(Dr.Wells) when dr.well's had the car crash of which himself and wife were killed by Eobard/ reverse flash. that's will be the reverse flash we get.
If he ever show's back up.

I just want to know where Dr. light ran off to while butt naked in earth one ?

she must have ran some where. she'd be re arrested for public indecency.

Last edited:
yep he did but didn't jay say he's only been flash himself for 2 year (a year longer then barry himself)in his universe /reality. So it would make sense that Zoom is more experienced then Barry . Man he beat Barry down good. Ouch

Yep Zoom has more experience than Barry. It turns out Jay was right about Barry not being ready to face Zoom. I hope to see Barry and Jay use a double team speed on Zoom once Jays gets his speed back.

THAT WAS FREAKING INCREDIBLE. Watching the last 10 mins ago on DVR.

Zoom makes Reverse Flash look like NOTHING.

Wow, that was really awesome. What a menacing character. I really loved Barry's determination to beat Zoom, kind of wish he acted like that for the rest of his villains.

Zoom is brutal.

I know it won't happen. But, this looks like a job for....

tumblr_mldiw7TeIs1rei3gfo1_500.gif

:)

Zoom is next level man, like a level after next, like Holy F****** S***!

This Zoom is more on the level of Superman than Flash, even Darkseid has never flat out owned Clark like that.

This was probably the biggest superhero beat I've ever seen in live action and I've seen on TV since I saw the Superman The Animated Series episode where Darkseid beat down Superman and displayed like this across Metropolis.

AkaYpgc.jpg

Like damn. Zoom's a monster.

Jay Where the hell are you?

You know, I feel like Jay being the one to shoot Zoom from behind while he was at STAR labs would have been a great way to bring him back, especially given on how it would serve that he's trying to stand up to his fears in Zoom.

Maybe Jay comes back next episode to fight Grodd since Barry is probably done for the next few episodes. Maybe they re-create the accident that gave Jay his speed.

Ugh I hate having to wait another week!

Maybe Jay comes back next episode to fight Grodd since Barry is probably done for the next few episodes. Maybe they re-create the accident that gave Jay his speed.

Even if recreating the accident were possible, that would still prove useless since that would mean that Jay would be in a coma for the next 9 months.

And we know that Barry will get his speed/usage of his legs back soon in order to be involved with the upcoming crossover event.

You know, I feel like Jay being the one to shoot Zoom from behind while he was at STAR labs would have been a great way to bring him back, especially given on how it would serve that he's trying to stand up to his fears in Zoom.

I can see now why Zoom scares Jay! Damn this was Venom level kick ass beatdown

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"