The "Get Violent" Video Game RPG OOC/Sign up Thread

Damn, Apprentice. I've been keeping up with your Lara stuff, and I couldn't have chosen a better successor! :wow::up:

"Get Over Here!!"

Scorpion screamed as he pitched his spear toward sub-zero.

"Pathetic." sub-zero grunted in disgust as he grabbed the thing and froze it.
They both started sprinted toward one another, each going for the kill. Scorpion jumped up and kicked sub-zero in the face, sending him flying in the opposite direction. Sub-Zero got up and began forming an ice ball.

"CHILLLLLLL!!!!"

as the ice ball was nearing scorpion, he grabbed his sword and sliced it in half.

"Death is the only way out."

Sub-zero ran toward him with his kitana, diving at him, but sub-zero didn't hit anything. he dove to the ground. He was lying there with Scorpion
standing over him. he swung his kitana at scorpion again but he teleported out of the way.

"You're a coward Scorpion!! Stand and fight!!!"

He got up but got knocked down again by a roundhouse from scorpion.
Sub-zero got up.

"well done."

what? this was not sub-zero's voice. what scorpion had thought was sub-zero, just morphed into shang tsung.

"What do you want?!"

"Scorpion, we can help each other out-

"I want nothing from you Shang Tsung"

"Forget our past, I can bring you the real sub-zero if you just cooperate."

"I'm listening...."

"Two of earth's finest warriors have not been lured into the tournament yet: Sam Fisher, and Lara Croft. Bring them to me and I will grant you with the reward of being able to kill sub-zero."

the two shake hands, and shang tsung opens up a portal to earth.

"now go."

"When I come back, you had better kept your part of the deal, or you're dead."

Scorpion entered the portal and found himself in a place with tall buildings and loud noises.

"Sam Fisher and Lara Croft."

Still don't understand why you can't even rap a blackout around the font.... [BLACKOUT]Like this[/BLACKOUT]
Oh well. You're approved my friend.

hey byrd man are sam fisher and lara croft returning to nyc anytime soon? if it's okay with you I was going to have scorpion try to lure them into mortal kombat

hey byrd man are sam fisher and lara croft returning to nyc anytime soon? if it's okay with you I was going to have scorpion try to lure them into mortal kombat

Naah. Apprentice and I are gonna do our own thing. As cool as it sounds, maybe later down the road.

There are other characters eligible for the Tournament from other worlds, since it's a tournamen of the best fighters from all the worlds.

Makes me wanna pick up an MK character. Jax? Sub-Zero? Raiden? Johnny Cage? Lui Kang? The choice is pretty much endless.

Kyle Katarn post up :up:

Bring it Revan ;)

I say after the Spider Mastermind fight raps up we get the National Guard to come in.

Might I suggest that Scorpion recruits some Tekken people? Eddy Gordo is one of my favorite video game characters. :yay:

Might I suggest that Scorpion recruits some Tekken people? Eddy Gordo is one of my favorite video game characters. :yay:
Also some eligible candidates:

Solid and Liquid Snakes
Samus
Link
C. Falcon
Sora
Ganondorf and Zelda
Master Cheif (Master Cheif vs. Samus maybe?)
Kratos
Altair

and many others.

well if anyone is up for it let me know. or if you want to pick up a mortal kombat or street fighter character thats cool too

It stands for Non-Playable Characters or Non-Played Characters. Basically, it means including characters that you don't actually play in your posts. For example, say you play Superman - you could have him talk to Batman even though you don't play Batman. That's NPCing. Of course, if someone else plays Batman, then you wouldn't be able to do that.

Except UK plays Naked Snake, Solid Snake's father aka the soon-to-be Big Boss. Solid Snake however is still not being played, so if you or Apprentice wanted a second character.....

Acceptance to all!

unstoppable, sorry man, I'll try to post soon, I'm just not feeling a whole lotta love for this RPG right now, but I am trying.
it's alright

just give me a yell when ya ready

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
monke77
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"