The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

I’m through 150 pages or so in Taking Shape II. This Halloween 666 script isn’t so bad, if you just take out the whole grave/portal and VR nonsense.

What was Carpenter on thinking that original H4 script was the way to go?

You're welcome.

IyUP5Jy.gif

I have a feeling we may be getting a scene rather than a trailer. not sure why, but I do.

I just watched Halloween 78, Halloween 2, and Halloween 2018 for the first time this week.

I saw H20 when it came out in the 90s.

Are the other Halloween films worth watching ?

If so, which ones do you guys recommend?

I just watched Halloween 78, Halloween 2, and Halloween 2018 for the first this week.

Are the other Halloween films worth watching ? If so, which ones do you guys recommend?
I'd definitely give Halloween 3 and Halloween 4 a watch. 3 is insanely underrated, and 4 is a decent film with some good atmosphere, performances and a fantastic score. sadly the shape in that movie is lacking due to the mask and how bulky he is, but overall its enjoyable. halloween 5 is trash, as is 6, though I'd say watch both if you're curious. 6 is slightly more tolerable due to the score and the autumn feel to it all.

the rest you don't need to.

I just watched Halloween 78, Halloween 2, and Halloween 2018 for the first time this week.

Are the other Halloween films worth watching ?

If so, which ones do you guys recommend?

Just watch them all. Everyone has their own favorites and preferences etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"