The Halloween Film Series Thread... - Part 4

I’m through 150 pages or so in Taking Shape II. This Halloween 666 script isn’t so bad, if you just take out the whole grave/portal and VR nonsense.

What was Carpenter on thinking that original H4 script was the way to go?

You're welcome.

IyUP5Jy.gif

I have a feeling we may be getting a scene rather than a trailer. not sure why, but I do.

I just watched Halloween 78, Halloween 2, and Halloween 2018 for the first time this week.

I saw H20 when it came out in the 90s.

Are the other Halloween films worth watching ?

If so, which ones do you guys recommend?

I just watched Halloween 78, Halloween 2, and Halloween 2018 for the first this week.

Are the other Halloween films worth watching ? If so, which ones do you guys recommend?
I'd definitely give Halloween 3 and Halloween 4 a watch. 3 is insanely underrated, and 4 is a decent film with some good atmosphere, performances and a fantastic score. sadly the shape in that movie is lacking due to the mask and how bulky he is, but overall its enjoyable. halloween 5 is trash, as is 6, though I'd say watch both if you're curious. 6 is slightly more tolerable due to the score and the autumn feel to it all.

the rest you don't need to.

I just watched Halloween 78, Halloween 2, and Halloween 2018 for the first time this week.

Are the other Halloween films worth watching ?

If so, which ones do you guys recommend?

Just watch them all. Everyone has their own favorites and preferences etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"