The "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) thread - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Doom being a blogger isn't true?

So Doom being a blogger isn't true?

Doom is a genius. He blogs, yes. So does Reed. It's hardly mentioned beyond that. Doom "blogging" is literally just something he does in the movie. It's a trait designed to show that Reed and Victor are contemporary young men. It's in no way a plot point or anything you should be concerned about.

They're lying in the press like everyone does, including JJ Abrams (Khan) and Zack Snyder (Zod). They want to PROTECT the audience from being spoiled. It's literally that simple.

Josh Trank originally denied Miles Teller being cast for a very straightforward reason. MT met with the studio and was originally PASSED ON. Things change. Josh Trank isn't going to contact the press and say, "Hey, I know a few months ago I told you Miles Teller wasn't cast. Now he is. My bad." That's what Variety is for.

Emma Watts NEVER said THE FANTASTIC FOUR was going to be found footage. She said Josh Trank was going to apply the same sensibilities he used on CHRONICLE to tell the story. That's exactly what he's doing... presenting 4 superheroes in a new and different way.

And yes, I have seen lots on the internet about this "embarrassment." 99% of it isn't true.

There's an enormous difference between hiding a story element, which is an actual spoiler, and lying about the casting and filming style, which are known before the first trailer. That's comparing apples to screwdrivers.

And no, Emma Watts did not say anything about sensibilities or story telling for this movie. She said it would have the same found footage feel as Chronicle. What found footage feel did Chronicle have? That's right, it was filmed as a found footage shaky cam movie. There is no other way to interpret this, she was pretty clear on it.

Also, I'm not sure if you're trying to represent yourself as involved with this turd of a project, but your sources clearly aren't correct about everything. A while back you posted this regarding the villain.

He's Victor Von Doom, yes. He's a genius and comes from Latveria. Robots are a part of the story. His origin is not that of the classic Doom.

He's Victor Domashev and has nothing to do with Latveria.

I'm cringing as I ask this question, because I know what I'm starting...

Why are you so confident about this version of the info, mercurey?

Just a suggestion (and I'm not saying this to be disrepectful to Mercuryx at all), but I'd err on the side of caution before jumping in and believing he is in any way involved with the making of the film. Come on people, we've been down this rabbit hole before.

Just a suggestion (and I'm not saying this to be disrepectful to Mercuryx at all), but I'd err on the side of caution before jumping in and believing he is in any way involved with the making of the film. Come on people, we've been down this rabbit hole before.

Indeed

Also, I'm not sure if you're trying to represent yourself as involved with this turd of a project, but your sources clearly aren't correct about everything. A while back you posted this regarding the villain.

Cool, you looked up past posts. Guess what, the script was MASSIVELY rewritten by Simon Kinberg. Why? For budget. What would a rewrite for budget likely force one to remove? How about Doombots and moloids? Among other things... Every single thing I've ever posted about THE FANTASTIC FOUR has been true.

I'm not representing myself as anything other than someone who absolutely knows what he's talking about.

Without a doubt.

LS, I hope you're reading this and laughing/crying along with me.
I think we're in the midst of a Ricky/Avalanche redux

Cool, you looked up past posts. Guess what, the script was MASSIVELY rewritten by Simon Kinberg. Why? For budget. What would a rewrite for budget likely force one to remove? How about Doombots and moloids? Among other things... Every single thing I've ever posted about THE FANTASTIC FOUR has been true.*

I'm not representing myself as anything other than someone who absolutely knows what he's talking about.

What, they changed his name to save money on labeling his computer? Is it really that much more for a two part last name?

That was a completely unecessary change and in no way would help save money. Keeping his name has no effect on the price of the rights grab.

There's an enormous difference between hiding a story element, which is an actual spoiler, and lying about the casting and filming style, which are known before the first trailer. That's comparing apples to screwdrivers.

And no, Emma Watts did not say anything about sensibilities or story telling for this movie. She said it would have the same found footage feel as Chronicle. What found footage feel did Chronicle have? That's right, it was filmed as a found footage shaky cam movie. There is no other way to interpret this, she was pretty clear on it.

Right on marvelmadness. Doesn't add up.

Exactly. We already got punked by fake Trank on Twitter.

@mercuryX

73369-I-dont-believe-you-gif-HD-Imgu-qUVu.gif

If Fox wants to market this movie then they need to do it themselves and not via anonymous shills.

Cool, you looked up past posts. Guess what, the script was MASSIVELY rewritten by Simon Kinberg. Why? For budget. What would a rewrite for budget likely force one to remove? How about Doombots and moloids? Among other things... Every single thing I've ever posted about THE FANTASTIC FOUR has been true.

So you are saying that the real script has no Doombots or Moloids, and the whole film was made on a cheap budget? So what figure do you give for the budget?

She said "It's Josh. How could he not do that?" or something to that effect. Maybe someone can find the exact quote.

Wait a minute. Mercury used to be put on hats, hats go on your head... Another name for your head is your dome... Domashev! MercureyX is Victor Domashev!

A convenient excuse isn't likely to convince anyone to be fair. And why the attitude? Did you honestly believe that nobody would do some simple checking on your post history to try and verify if you've been consistent in your claims?

I'm not saying this to be aggressive, but the point marvelmadness13 brought up was perfectly sound.

Edit: I don't recall Ricky/Avalanche. What was that one about? Though I do recall Jawtug in the Avengers threads and LokiD in the IM3 threads. Those guys were a farce.

What, they changed his name to save money on labeling his computer? Is it really that much more for a two part last name?

That was a completely unecessary change and in no way would help save money. Keeping his name has no effect on the price of the rights grab.

Now-Comes-The-Part-Where-We-Throw-Our-Heads-Back-In-Laughter-In-George-Of-The-Jungle.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"