The "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) thread - Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Anyone still defending this film now? We have yet to get an official image for this movie that comes out in a few months, a supposed summer blockbuster film. Yeah. :dry:

Finally, something

ne4dKlF.jpg
what is the source?

Guys please don't screw up the conversation with stupid jokes....you are doing stand up here.

It just looks like the protective armor that bikers put under their leather jackets.

Yeah, I really need to know more specifics before making any kind of comment. They very well could have different uniforms for different reasons, or that is a basic without cgi, etc....so hard to tell anything at the moment.

When I think of the fantastic four the absolute last thing that comes to mind is David Cronenberg and the fly and I love that the not treating the first family of superheros you know as superheros ugh.

When I think of the fantastic four the absolute last thing that comes to mind is David Cronenberg and the fly and I love that the not treating the first family of superheros you know as superheros ugh.
IKR? Even when we were hearing how this was going to be about people dealing with body transformations and disabilities, never did my mind did I think that they were actually thinking of David Cronenberg. But wow. They were.

This is insane. It really is that awful. They're confirming it with their own words.

IKR? Even when we were hearing how this was going to be about people dealing with body transformations and disabilities, never did my mind did I think that they were actually thinking of David Cronenberg. But wow. They were.

This is insane. It really is that awful. They're confirming it with their own words.

Johnny's going to scream as his body lights itself on fire in different areas, Reed is going to be drooping and lunging around like a blob, different aspects of Sue's body will go invisible one at a time, Ben will...oh, oh god...

*runs to bathroom and vomits*

Johnny's going to scream as his body lights itself on fire in different areas, Reed is going to be drooping and lunging around like a blob, different aspects of Sue's body will go invisible one at a time, Ben will...oh, oh god...

*runs to bathroom and vomits*

Yes, The Fantastic Four, Rated R for exploding body parts, blood and nudity. And swearing because the transformations will be painful.

.....hope not :'D

The funny thing is on Collider, most of the comments seem to support the film. I'm sorry but I've never seen any website where the majority of comments support this film. Not. One. It's also fishy that this site also got an exclusive interview. This has bomb written all over it.

This is probably the one franchise that needs this more than Spider-Man does.

This is probably the one franchise that needs this more than Spider-Man does.

:huh:

Needs this? Needs this?! This is the Fantastic Four, not Gantz. And bringing poor Spider-Man into this... you don't really want a Spider-Man: Reign adaptation on film, do you? That would just be horrible.

The funny thing is on Collider, most of the comments seem to support the film. I'm sorry but I've never seen any website where the majority of comments support this film. Not. One. It's also fishy that this site also got an exclusive interview. This has bomb written all over it.

You'll notice a few people complaining about the comment section being closed for awhile after the article was posted as well. Collider says this was due to "issues with the length of the article and the new layout" or somesuch rubbish.

You'll notice a few people complaining about the comment section being closed for awhile after the article was posted as well. Collider says this was due to "issues with the length of the article and the new layout" or somesuch rubbish.

That is the biggest load of BS I have ever heard.

They shut it down because they knew that, if they kept it closed long enough, all the detractors would leave.

That is the biggest load of BS I have ever heard.

They shut it down because they knew that, if they kept it closed long enough, all the detractors would leave.

You can't have angry nerds around badmouthing the subject of your puffery.

Well hey, at least we're getting a trailer tomorrow.

At least we can all say, "At least they are showing us something."

I just gave myself a huge face palm as soon as I saw that suit.. and reminded that MBJ is playing Johnny

Well hey, at least we're getting a trailer tomorrow.

Id be lying if i said i wasnt excited to get a glimpse of this trainwreck...

Sad part is... fox wont bother to look at the complaints, only the view count

wow...just...wow...I actually don't have any words for it. So, Johnny Storm is Subwoover-Man now?

Also, the Collider article is awful. Cronenberg and the FF in the same sentence just shows they have no idea what they are talking about

Can we close the positive thread now?

Wow. Anyone still defending this film now? We have yet to get an official image for this movie that comes out in a few months, a supposed summer blockbuster film. Yeah. :dry:

4 or 5 people still are,no matter what. That BTS pic honestly killed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"