The Me Too Movement: The Sexual Harassment and Assault Thread

Who the **** says **** like that?

So Barbra Streisand is cool with child molestation and that’s not even hyperbole.

Seriously... This is Milo level of tone deafness and at least I get why Milo says what he does. He's the gay Ann Coulter. He stirs **** up as a profession. Streisand though... Why is she even wading into this in the first place?

She is from the bald @C. Lee generation of fame, but I never understood the hype or awe feeling about her. I understand where the hype came from when it comes to Cher, but the love and legend status about Streisand is lost on me.

She is from the bald @C. Lee generation of fame, but I never understood the hype or awe feeling about her. I understand where the hype came from when it comes to Cher, but the love and legend status about Streisand is lost on me.
Nearly perfect singing technique.

And being a driving force of her own career, setting her own agenda etc. She's an icon for a reason... But seriously, this comment has shown her to be the out of touch elitist stereotype that's hounded her for a long time.
Yeah it's a really ****ed up comment.

And being a driving force of her own career, setting her own agenda etc. She's an icon for a reason... But seriously, this comment has shown her to be the out of touch elitist stereotype that's hounded her for a long time.

Welp. I'll check out her boxing movie then. I hear her former hairdresser got into over 100 streetfights tho.

:o

Welp. I'll check out her boxing movie then. I hear her former hairdresser got into over 100 streetfights tho.

Hey I get it. She's not for everyone. But I grew up with her music and films. She has her fans for a reason is all I'm saying. But she's shown more of a tone deaf ear as time has gone one and honestly I find it baffling that she'd say what she did. It comes off like the product of a deteriorating mind.

PS... She was low key en fuego in her FUNNY GIRL era. Love me dem' 60's doe eyed makeup chicks. :cwink:

Hey I get it. She's not for everyone. But I grew up with her music and films. She has her fans for a reason is all I'm saying. But she's shown more of a tone deaf ear as time has gone one and honestly I find it baffling that she'd say what she did. It comes off like the product of a deteriorating mind.

PS... She was low key en fuego in her FUNNY GIRL era. Love me dem' 60's doe eyed makeup chicks. :cwink:

Elizabeth Taylor would probably be saying similar things to Streisand right now. I still have not seen that MJ doc. I did see a vid of MJ shopping at like a whole foods...the staff were all friends and family members for the night, just to make him feel normal.

Check out her movie WHAT"S UP DOC? instead....it's a hell of a lot funnier.

And as to her comment on Jackson's accusers......how did she survive having her head stuck up her ass like that?

If you've seen Love Story, there's a great joke in What's Up, Doc?

So how soon do we get a statement from Streisand saying her comments were taken out of context and she would never make light of sexual abuse... blah... blah... blah...

She is old and rich enough to not give a ****.

Nowhere in that article did she say she’s cool with child molestation.

Nowhere in that article did she say she’s cool with child molestation.

She said the kids were thrilled to be there and “his sexual needs were his sexual needs”.

She said they might say “molested”, but they got married so obviously it didn’t kill them.

How much more “meh” about it does she need to be?

Obviously she meant they were excited to hang out at MJ’s home, not molested...

Did you read the rest of the article

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"