The now NEW Official DC Stupid Questions thread: Didio Headaches - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does Grayven exist in the new continuity?

Have Batwoman and Catman ever crossed paths?

Also has Batgirl (any version) ever had to fight Lady Shiva?

Have Batwoman and Catman ever crossed paths?

Also has Batgirl (any version) ever had to fight Lady Shiva?

Cassandra Cain did pretty early in her ongoing. And it was ****ing awesome. It's chronicled in her trade paperbacks, which are all worth tracking down.

Considering that [blackout]Lady Shiva is Cassie's mother[/blackout], yeah, they've fought.

In fact, her series ended with them having one last bout. I like to believe that Cassie walked off into the sunset after that, cuz everything post Infinity Crisis with her has been......a f**king travesty really.

Considering that [blackout]Lady Shiva is Cassie's mother[/blackout], yeah, they've fought.

In fact, her series ended with them having one last bout. I like to believe that Cassie walked off into the sunset after that, cuz everything post Infinity Crisis with her has been......a f**king travesty really.
I choose to believe she walked off into the sunset and then answered Bruce's recruitment call when he formed Batman, Inc. and became Black Bat. Everything between those two things, f*** it.

And what about Catman and Batwoman? Do they, y'know, fondue?

They banged on a rooftop in Catoman's first issue. In costume.

Nah, he doesn't have enough vagina for her.

So yeah, everybody would be disappointed in that coupling.

Has Wonder Woman ever been the designated field leader for the Justice League? I ask because I think she'd be more suited to it than Superman or Batman.

I thought everybody took turns leading depending on the adventure.

Nope.

They pretty much do whatever comes natural. Most of the times they're kept in the loop by J'onn or some other person who can do mass communication. Somebody comes up with a big idea to save the day, then they save the day.

They usually have a chairman. Whose main function, from what I can tell, is to plan the company picnics.

Well, there was that one time when they were fighting that super duper badass Amazo model and Superman defeated him by disbanding the JLA.

Yeah, I didn't like that. It made no sense.

Superman saying that there was no more Justice League doesn't automatically reprogram the robot. All the software and hardware that gave him those powers were still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"