The Avengers The Official Avengers Caption Thread - Part 2

MsMarvelHavingDrinks.jpg

MS. MARVEL: Can you believe that Marvel was all dismissive when DC launched the New 52 and now they´re shamalessly ripping it off with this NOW! thing?
THING: Well, before that Marvel had the Ultimate thing...
SPIDER-MAN: And before that, DC had the post-crisis...
WOLVERINE: IT´S. ALL. THE. SAME. RECYCLING. HORSES***. ALL. OVER. AGAIN.

^^Hehehehehe

20qnlmq.jpg

LOKI: "I will not buy any DC comics until Wally West returns to his rightful place as the one true Flash!"

2pqjogi.jpg

TONY: "Being a little petty there aren't you?"

20qnlmq.jpg

LOKI: "Well it was either that or unleashing an army of Frost Giants upon them but I figured the Frost Giants would be too subtle."

MsMarvelHavingDrinks.jpg

"Who's ready to fight the Chitauri tomorrow?!"
"Woooo!"

THE NEXT DAY

battleplans07.png

"So... just us today?"
"Yep."

MsMarvelHavingDrinks.jpg

"Who's ready to fight the Chitauri tomorrow?!"
"Woooo!"

THE NEXT DAY

battleplans07.png

"So... just us today?"
"Yep."

Hehehehehehehehehe

MsMarvelHavingDrinks.jpg

MS. MARVEL: "You know there are advantages to not being Wonder Woman. For one thing, I might actually appear in a film some day, maybe not my own but at least as part of an Avengers ensemble."

battleplans07.png

Hawkeye: Ok what do you see this time Hulk?
Hulk: Hulk see something that reminds me of Nighthawk
robocop_new_suit_reveal_zps8e71dd95.jpg

Hawkeye: Are you sure that its not a new Power Ranger?

battleplans07.png

Hawkeye: Hulk you dont look so good whats wrong?
Hulk: Word to the wise: dont mix Schwarma, wasabi and Red Bull-EVER.
Hawkeye: Got it

Marvels possible new design for Cap's costume for the Winter Soldier and Avengers 2 did not go over as well as planned:
MsMarvelHavingDrinks.jpg

Ms Marvel: Holy crap! What the hell is that thing walking our way?! It looks a Chitauri after being stuck in a smokehouse for a week!
Thing: Dats the new proposed suit for Cap for the upcoming films. Fortunately its not final.
Spider-man: yeah thank God its not final-it looks worse than my Venom suit from SM3!
Wolverine: no kiddin bub. If I look at that monstrosity one more sec I will get so sick not even my healing factor could handle it!

Marvels possible new design for Cap's costume for the Winter Soldier and Avengers 2 did not go over as well as planned:
MsMarvelHavingDrinks.jpg

Ms Marvel: Holy crap! What the hell is that thing walking our way?! It looks a Chitauri after being stuck in a smokehouse for a week!
Thing: Dats the new proposed suit for Cap for the upcoming films. Fortunately its not final.
Spider-man: yeah thank God its not final-it looks worse than my Venom suit from SM3!
Wolverine: no kiddin bub. If I look at that monstrosity one more sec I will get so sick not even my healing factor could handle it!
Hehehehehe

MsMarvelHavingDrinks.jpg

MS. MARVEL: "So now there's a rumor that Frank Miller might be involved with the Justice League film!"
THING: "Oh that ain't good..."
SPIDER-MAN: "Thank God he never came near me."
WOLVERINE: "Hey now, Frank did some damn fine work in the past-"
LUKE CAGE: "Emphasis on 'past'."
MS. MARVEL: "Oh and did I mention there's talk of Justice League being a stand alone film instead of tying into the continuity of other films?"
SPIDER-MAN: "You might have, about five drinks ago, but I can't remember."
WOLVERINE: "Silly Warner Brothers..."

battleplans07.png

Hawkeye: Wow what happened here Hulk?! Did you take out a Leviathan that we missed somehow?
Hulk: No Hulk went Gangnam style in the street.
Hawkeye: Hawkeye to Fury- make sure to block all Gangnam style music and videos in the Hulks vicinity. Remember Fury only you can prevent Hulk Gangnam style!

battleplans07.png

Hawkeye: Wow what happened here Hulk?! Did you take out a Leviathan that we missed somehow?
Hulk: No Hulk went Gangnam style in the street.
Hawkeye: Hawkeye to Fury- make sure to block all Gangnam style music and videos in the Hulks vicinity. Remember Fury only you can prevent Hulk Gangnam style!

Hehehehehe

aemh_comic_09_preview.jpg

MS. MARVEL: "Come on, who would you rather look at for two hours, an Australian passing for a Norseman or me?"
THOR: "I am not Australian!"

Last edited:
RegParkHercules.jpg

HERCULES: "Thor, buddy, c'mon man, ya gotta get me into the sequel. I haven't had a good cinematic gig in years man! The Lion of Olympus has bills to pay!"

battleplans28manip2.png

HULK: "Hulk sure glad Hulk's not Hercules, otherwise Hulk may still be waiting for a movie."

RegParkHercules.jpg

Hercules: By the Power of Zeus I will avenge you!!

Ms Marvel: Ok who is this guy trying to be an Avenger? A reject from Spartacus blood and sand?
Thor: I thought he was from the last Conan movie.

Great stuff guys.

scarlett-johansson-iron-man-2.jpg

WIDOW: ... and if you´re picturing me naked right now, you´re next!

RegParkHercules.jpg

Hercules: By the Power of Zeus I will avenge you!!

Ms Marvel: Ok who is this guy trying to be an Avenger? A reject from Spartacus blood and sand?
Thor: I thought he was from the last Conan movie.

Hehehe, and funny you should mention Conan - that particular Hercules, the late Reg Park (RIP) is the very man who inspired and trained former Conan actor Arnold Schwarzenegger himself.

RegParkHercules.jpg

HERCULES: "C'mon Thor, help a fellow deity out! If I could get treated half as well in an Avengers sequel as Hulk was it could open a lot of doors for me!"

thordance.jpg

THOR: "I'm a little busy right now Herc!"

Great stuff guys.

WIDOW: ... and if you´re picturing me naked right now, you´re next!

Bwahahahaha

RegParkHercules.jpg

HERCULES: "Like Hell Captain America was the First Avenger! I was 'avenging' injustice before his ancestors were even born! Show some respect!"

05-02avengers_full_600.jpg

CAP: "That is an extremely angry man."
TONY: "Watch out, he likes to kick people in the nuts."

thordance.jpg

Thor: why does it feel like I am in a Gladiator movie?
Sif: most likely because just like in Gladiator you can see the extras in the background in the final cut of the film.

RegParkHercules.jpg

Hercules: Behold evildoers and tremble at the justifying might of Hercules!!!
thordance.jpg

Thor: Herc right now the only thing that people are trembling at is your B.O.!!
Sif: Verily

WIDOW: "Call me for your lover's lover's alibi..."

battleplans07.png

Hawkeye: So, heavy artillery and alien weapons barely make a dent on you... and you succumb to peanut butter allergy?
Hulk: Whaff ffan Hulff ffay... Fffo ffreamy, fffeliffiousff...

241694-148661-captain-marvel.jpg

ULTIMATE CAPTAIN MARVEL/MAR-VELL: "Shazam! Oh wait wrong Captain Marvel..."

hehehehehehe

robobad.jpg

GUY STARING OUT THE WINDOW: Wow, there´s Iron Man!!

ROBOCOP: Uh guys, we´re shooting my movie, remember?

GUY ON THE RIGHT: He´s so awesome! Can we go get his autograph?

ROBOCOP: Guys... guuuuuuys...

iron-man-3-iron-patriot-armor.jpg

IRON MAN: Hehehehe.

^^Hehehehehe

01ZeusLukeEvans.jpg

ZEUS: "Loki, Norse/Asgardian God of Mischief, what makes you worthy of dating my daughter Athena Goddess of Wisdom? What are your qualifications?"

20qnlmq.jpg

LOKI: "Ah, well, I attended Julliard, I'm a graduate of the Harvard Business School, I travel quite extensively, I lived through the Black Plague and I had a pretty good time during that-"

01ZeusLukeEvans.jpg

ZEUS: "And is it true that you are not in fact an actual Norse/Asgardian God but rather a frost giant remade into one?"

20qnlmq.jpg

LOKI: "What if I am?"

01ZeusLukeEvans.jpg

ZEUS: "Well, if it's true then technically that would make you a commoner, adopted by Norse/Asgardian royalty or not, and on that basis I'm afraid you would not be eligible to date my daughter, who is essentially a princess of Olympus-"

01ATHENA.jpg

ATHENA: "Dang it Daddy, don't be such an elitist!"

01ATHENA.jpg

ATHENA: "Hi, I'm Plenty."

20qnlmq.jpg

LOKI: "But of course you are."

01ATHENA.jpg

ATHENA: "Plenty O'Toole."

20qnlmq.jpg

LOKI: "Named after your father, perhaps?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back