The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
were can i get one of these books you speak of bread warrior also does it discuss how to create a scarecrow mask. cause that mask was beyond legit!

For united states you can get it on any Barnes and nobles book store or Amazon

thank you B4Tman greatly appreciate the help! i will be sure to check it out.

were can i get one of these books you speak of bread warrior also does it discuss how to create a scarecrow mask. cause that mask was beyond legit!

I'm not sure yet man sorry. I just started reading it and I just skimmed the part about Bane's mask. The only thing I've seen so far was that Nolan wasn't a fan of Scarecrow's mask until they decided that it would also serve as a gas mask. They also said they went through A TON of designs until settling on a simpler unsettling mask design (the one we got in the films). There is a lot of detailed photos of his mask if that helps.

hu thats cool, that might explain as to why crane took it off twenty four seven haha. as well as face screen time. IMO the mask was well constructed and wouldnt mind having one like it. its all good though bread warrior i will still be picking up a copy of it. well deserves a purchase in your opinion?

Definetly. It's an incredible read. It's by far the most detailed account of the whole making of the trilogy and even though I consider myself a "die hard-fan" there's a lot of stuff that I had no idea about and it really does cover anything you could ever want to know about the trilogy. From set design to how they cast the movie to costuming and action set pieces. It's amazing.

Last edited:
You look bad@ss mate. Incroyable tu resembles completement a Bane!

Thanks Bro ;)

Afew more pictures from Paris:

cosplaybanebatmangrandr.jpg

55126110151049434498069.jpg

31165910150922919876012.jpg

54532038541181058454501.jpg

TOM (Hardy ?!) KID'S

p1080351m.jpg

hey bane 510 i bought my first coat from celebclothing and i am not a fan of it. they are charging 195 dollars for it and its not what it seems if you still want it i can sell you mine for a 100.

...is that a picture of the banepants.com coat with the mannequin head and hands photoshopped out?
Look at the pose, and the blur/mismatched colors where the head and hands would be.

If its legit though, good price.

You are exactly correct, I sent Bill over at Banepants.com a message letting him know about this and another site using his pictures to try to sell jackets. Do not buy from this site or Angeljackets.com they are rip offs using Banepants pics.

You are exactly correct, I sent Bill over at Banepants.com a message letting him know about this and another site using his pictures to try to sell jackets. Do not buy from this site or Angeljackets.com they are rip offs using Banepants pics.
Yea, I emailed him when I noticed it, too.

yea they are crap trust me i bought from them but if you still want one from them i have mine and i will sell it much cheaper just to try and make some money back LOL!

Last edited:
hey bane 510 i bought my first coat from celebclothing and i am not a fan of it. they are charging 195 dollars for it and its not what it seems if you still want it i can sell you mine for a 100.
what did you not like about it the color,style, texture ????

well i can send you pictures of it. but its not worth the 195 dollars, color is fine but it also has some sort of shine to it. everything else is okay. but its not accurate to the picture of what they are promoting. its nice for Halloween lol!

ok got ya no need hurleyb6930 i ended up getting some fabric at joan's and having a family member make me one. total was pretty close to 200$ with out using 50% off coupons on both pieces of fabric.

iv been looking into the banepants.com coat. its 300 bucks USD, plus 50 bucks USD shipping, a little pricey?

does anyone know if jbrown is still selling replicas of his bane mask?

Transformer the vest looks amazing.....no shaved head though?

Transformer the vest looks amazing.....no shaved head though?
Haha, RDMAUL is trying to be funny!
All jokes aside, thank you and your friend SO MUCH for helping me out man! :)

No, I refuse to shave my head!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back