The Official Bane Costume Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone know if jbrown is still selling replicas of his bane mask?

He is, he messaged me back yestaurday say he is. $200 for a unpainted or $300 for a painted one. I'll be ordering one from him very soon

Haha, RDMAUL is trying to be funny!
All jokes aside, thank you and your friend SO MUCH for helping me out man! :)

No, I refuse to shave my head!

You have to shave your head man, its like a right of passage

You have to shave your head man, its like a right of passage

For real man... That's like when you become Bane. Until that point you're just an ordinary man in a bad ass vest and a bad ass mask.

Last edited:
Definitely shave the head. I already get a number 3 guard on top of my head and have been down to a 1 so it wont be a problem for me.

I shave my head all the time for Darth Maul so this was nothing for me

It was a big deal for me lol. My hair has gotten progressively shorter each year (starting from like skater hair length) to how it is now which is like a 7 on top and 5 on the sides. It was weird at first but my hair grows like unnaturally fast so it will be back to normal length in like 2 weeks.

hey guys there are two jbrowns on this site which one sells that sweet mask

Can't wait to order my jbrown mask, already found a buyer for my gcfx. Any reccomendations for color scheme? I was thinking dark grey, but not so dark you can't tell the difference in the strap color.

yea if anyone wants my gotham city fx mask please do not hesitate to send me a message i will sell my painted one for $250 thats $50 off there painted mask.

Here are some shots from a recent Diamondbacks game here in AZ
533042_10150970064693205_1761243146_n.jpg

599175_10150970064063205_795447232_n.jpg

darth maul waddup! i did a report on strongest jedis and siths an fighting styles. so yea i know darth maul was a boss and i have facts to back it up! lol
you look great though rdmaul!

Yeah Star Wars Night at the Game. Here's a close up of the make up I hand draw myself and airbrush each time after this lets get back on Bane!!
576849_10151809557110131_2119423344_n.jpg

Really awesome looking man. One thing I've been wondering about would be a voice changer. I know there was that one on eBay a while back but it didn't sound right to me. And if one comes out that warrants a purchase I'll buy one straight away because everyone who I went to the movie could barely understand me. Ironically the only person who could was the guy dressed as Batman lol.

Or even something I could put in the mask to make myself louder. Like a microphone with a speaker.

Microphone with speaker would be the best bet, problem is finding them small enough to put in the mask and not look like you have them there

That is sick bro definitely 5* movie quality. As for the voice changer they always sound distorted. Ive never heard a top dollar one before if they even make them.

Yeah I'm thinking about looking into the microphone option and wiring like they did in the movie (have the wire come out of the back of the mask). Then put the speaker under my jacket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"