The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
batman calling the condiment king "mustard man" cracks me up everytime :D

Le2Ufv5.gif
1xq8ziI.gif

xkJ8HSV.gif
BrlW4BL.gif

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/76506273833/make-em-laugh-batman-the-animated-series

Sucks, cause I hate the New Adventures Mr. Freeze,

Eh. I like the original design better, but I don't hate the redesign like I do some of the others.

If they don't use the original TAS design for the Joker, I will rage. HARD.

I hope we get a a original series Batman and Mr.Freeze, I'd buy those!

Yeah... I would have preferred the original design for Batman, so hopefully thats in the works.

One of the best episodes. Showed how much Batman values Gordon. Not just as an ally but as a friend and father figure to him.

Thousands of bullets fired throughout the show and this is the one time anyone actually got shot. Off screen, no less.

WF: Are you perhaps...working on something you can tease us about? With this being Batman's 75th anniversary, seems like a good time to release some Bat-themed material...

John Takis: There’s so much fantastic music still unreleased! Not only from Batman and Superman, but The Adventures of Batman & Robin, The New Batman Adventures, Batman Beyond, Justice League, Justice League Unlimited, Teen Titans—in addition to feature scores like Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero and Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman. I can’t promise that all of these will happen, but I’d certainly like to live in a world where they do! As for Batman’s 75th anniversary … I’ll just observe that Gotham City is lovely in the summertime.
http://worldsfinestonline.com/WF/superman/backstage/interviews/takis.php

Let's hope he's referring to the much anticipated Batman: The Animated Series: Vol. 3

Speaking of BTAS: Vol 3, how come this is not available in Region 2 DVD? I guess WB UK don't give a crap.

The demand probably isn't there... Apparently, the series didn't fly out of the stores as a HMV exclusive and did little else when given a wide release.

Thank god for Region-Free.

Nice post on tumblr Kane, Love the music in the background.

Batman TAS Episode: Batgirl Returns

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/77356780317/batgirl-returns-batman-the-animated-series

6bBfCfE.gif
vw27Wes.gif

IkwLPxe.gif
HCmNuiB.gif

89VhvdK.gif
hMoSRG0.gif

LTTlTT4.gif
SBPIYwR.gif

5YDxW6k.gif
3APfkQz.gif

Trivia
  • This episode is named after the second of Tim Burton's Batman movies, Batman Returns. A similar pun was made in the non-DCAU series The Batman, where Batgirl's debut episode was called "Batgirl Begins".
  • Despite them being just in a dream, this marks the final appearance of Joker, Two-Face, and Penguin on Batman: The Animated Series.
  • Daggett's lab previously appeared in the episodes "Feat of Clay" and "Cat Scratch Fever."

I got to say, this might be the best animated episode of the whole series (or before TNBA). It looks so amazing, it's almost on par with Mask of the Phantasm.

Nice post on tumblr Kane, Love the music in the background.

Thanks, I was hoping people would enjoy it. :woot:

I really need to pick up the DVDs already, I told myself to get them back in 2009...

New interview with Kevin Conroy on DC Comics:

So, one last question… What advice would you give to future Batman voice actors?

Don’t take the job and tell them to hire Kevin Conroy!
:awesome:

And here's all the links to DC Comics week long Batman: An Animated Celebration.

Announcing Batman: An Animated Celebration

Paul Dini Interview

Thinking Back on Batman: The Animated Series...

Batman's Feature Length Phantasm

Batman: The Animated Series: From Animation to Action Figures

5.2 Ways "Batman: The Animated Series" Impacted the Dark Knight!

Batman: The Animated Series: Picks from the Pros...

Behind the Bat: An Interview with Kevin Conroy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"