The Official Batman TAS Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMvTJ1d.jpg

emotions_zps37f4af14.gif

Ah the episode that introduced the world to Harley Quinn. This was actually one of Joker's nastiest episodes. He spent like 5 years tormenting this poor guy all because he cussed at him on the freeway.

"Look, Charlie, you've had a busy day! All this running around, all this excitement with [yells] BATMAN!!!!!"

Such a great line. And Charlie made Batman laugh. Bats must've been thinking, "U MAD, JOKER?"

The best lines are:

Joker: "When Harley knocks on the door 3 times you open it"
Charlie: "...and?"
Joker: "That's it"
Charlie: "Wait that's the favor? You called me all the way here just to open a door?"
Joker: "Well look at the size of the cake, man. She can't open the door and push it in all at once. THINK!!!"

the best lines are:

Joker: "when harley knocks on the door 3 times you open it"
charlie: "...and?"
joker: "that's it"
charlie: "wait that's the favor? You called me all the way here just to open a door?"
joker: "well look at the size of the cake, man. She can't open the door and push it in all at once. Think!!!"

best episode ever

I love how Timm & Co did a great job connecting Pre Harvey Dent with Pamela Isley. How Dent says Ivy might the one. good stuff. Love is blind.

Not to mention just stunning animation on this episode (especially Pam).

Excellent... I take it your doing these in airdate order?

The best lines are:

Joker: "When Harley knocks on the door 3 times you open it"
Charlie: "...and?"
Joker: "That's it"
Charlie: "Wait that's the favor? You called me all the way here just to open a door?"
Joker: "Well look at the size of the cake, man. She can't open the door and push it in all at once. THINK!!!"

one of my favourite lines in the series :woot:

Excellent... I take it your doing these in airdate order?

yep. :up:

Which is kinda odd looking back because you get the two face episodes before the Pretty Poison episode where Harvey was fine.

Also I found out tumblr allows 2 mb per gif instead of the 1 mb so that gave me a lot of room to breath with the quality and length of the gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"