Gotham The Official Camren Bicondova is Selina Kyle Thread

IF she already rides motorcycles it better be a scoter!

I still don't see Pfeiffer in her since her face looks more feline to me. In fact, she reminds me of that Splice film that came out a few years back.

I still don't see Pfeiffer in her since her face looks more feline to me. In fact, she reminds me of that Splice film that came out a few years back.

y2aTr6p.png

While there is some resemblance.. I think Camren is naturally better looking compared to that splice woman.

y2aTr6p.png

While there is some resemblance.. I think Camren is naturally better looking compared to that splice woman.

Well, yeah since that was make-up. The actress who played the character doesn't look exactly like that.

People on the official Gotham facebook page are saying horrific things about how the girl looks in that official poster. Some don't even seem to realize she's only a teenager.

This Gotham TV show is going to traumatize a generation of child actors into mentally unstable adults.

In other words, Gotham has a tendency to create supervillains.

People on the official Gotham facebook page are saying horrific things about how the girl looks in that official poster. Some don't even seem to realize she's only a teenager.

yeah the internet is full of people with nothing better to do than take a dump on someone else so they feel better about themselves unfortunately.

The mockery of Bicandova is puzzling. Not only is she quite pretty, but you'd think batfans would appreciate the fact that she's practically a young Michelle Pfeiffer.

Seriously **** the people that are insulting a child's looks. She looks perfectly normal to me. She looks Like a young Michelle Pfeiffer. Get a life people. We're all talking about superheroes on the internet. Like you have any room to criticize A CHILD's looks. Disgusting

To hell with them. They'll ALL be watching the premiere, you can bet on THAT.

WOW, just read the mean comments on facebook...Stupid people are stupid!

WOW, just read the mean comments on facebook...Stupid people are stupid!
Arrows Katie Cassidy also got huge stick online and I wouldn't be surprised if it contributed to what appears to be an eating disorder and some dubious looking plastic surgery she's since had. People really need to pipe down and leave them alone. I think it definitely comes from jealousy and insecurity on the parts of those leaving nasty comments.

Who wants to see Catwoman as some 14 year old girl, anyway? I'm not excited at all for this series. It's like they are trying to go the Smallville route, except nobody gives a **** about Bruce Wayne BEFORE he became Batman (I'm not talking about his backstory like Batman Begins). Totally pointless.

Who wants to see Catwoman as some 14 year old girl, anyway? I'm not excited at all for this series. It's like they are trying to go the Smallville route, except nobody gives a **** about Bruce Wayne BEFORE he became Batman (I'm not talking about his backstory like Batman Begins). Totally pointless.

That's just your opinion.

I wanted them to make a series showing journey Bruce takes from childhood to adulthood, learning various skills, fighting techniques etc.

And the back story of several interesting characters like Jack Napier, Jim Gordon, Thomas Wayne, Dr. Arkham and other characters.

Also, how young Selina became a thief surviving on streets before she became famous as "Catwoman".

That's why I specifically mentioned Batman Begins (which you emitted when quoting me) and thus take my quote out of context. :csad:

Even so...think about how many batman stories that only mentioned his parents death and then goes past to where he is Batman. You don't see a lot of stories about his younger years. Here they are finally exploring that idea of a young Bruce Wayne like in Batman Begins. There are finally doing something fresh for this show.

I for one am totally hyped for this show. Smallville was a good concept, it was executed okay to badly though, this concept is better. I always thought the idea of Bruce's younger years was more interesting than Clark's, and Smallville lasted ten seasons. I think this show will do well. I think a lot of people would be interested in seeing what Batman was up to when he was a kid. I can see this show being popular with kids

Selina's past and origin are extremely interesting to me. Unlike most Gotham characters, her past is almost always in flux; nobody can come up with a totally definitive explanation for her skills and personality. Since most believe the end-product for the character should be a master-thief with acrobatic skills and some strength at fighting combined with a strong sense of fun and flirty behavior, there's a lot of blanks that need to be filled. Is she a kleptomaniac? Is she a self-sufficient street rat? A rejected mafia princess looking to get back at her father? A hooker with a heart of gold turned towards less degrading lines of work?

And where does she learn to fight? School of hard knocks? The armless master? Ted Grant, one of Bruce's instructors as well?

Personally, I'm hoping for some kind of Falcone connection. It technically makes her a social peer with Bruce but for a twist of fate, and gives her a reason to get more bold and audacious in her robberies. Plus, there's some suggestion that the connection is being resurrected in the comics; Falcone's returning to Gotham in the early issues of Batman: Eternal, and sometime in the storyline Selina manages to seize control of the Gotham Underworld.

Also, this ISN'T a show about Bruce Wayne. It's a show about Jim Gordon and the GPD that happens to have Bruce as a SUPPORTING character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"