The Official Danny Huston/Stryker Discussion Thread

I wonder if Stryker's wife (who later commits suicided) and his mutant son Jason will feature?

40pd6.jpg

I wonder if Stryker's wife (who later commits suicided) and his mutant son Jason will feature?

40pd6.jpg

It would be a great throwback to mention Jason. I'm definitely a fan of continuity. :up:

I haven't really made up my mind, though, as to whether I like Huston as Stryker or not.

A mention?!...Pfft..They need to just throw him in a scene. A cameo. They could get that same actor in somehow.

-TNC

Jason cameo is kinda needed. I hope the filmmakers haven't forgot him...

Yes, so I assume his wife would already be dead at this point, no?

No one cares about his wife, just mention jason. Deathstryke's father will be in it no??

He most likely will be in the film with the confirmation of Japan and the fact that he designs the procedure of bonding the adamantium to Wolverine's bones.

Stryker is the actual surgeon and the commander of the operation.

-TL

For anyone that has HBO, the mini-series "John Adams" premieres tonight. Danny Huston is in it and plays Samuel Adams for anyone interested.

The guy who invented the beer? Awesome!:woot:
Now how did I know someone would say that? :woot: He's John Adams' (second US president) cousin and had a big part in the American Revolution. The beer was named for him.

Now how did I know someone would say that? :woot: He's John Adams' (second US president) cousin and had a big part in the American Revolution. The beer was named for him.
:whatever:

I'm actually looking forward to the mini-series. I didn't know Huston was in it until you mentioned it so thanks for the heads up.

Especially if Jason's actions are what drives Stryker's cause.

Yep, love the idea. Stryker would view mutants as flawed freaks and experimentation would be his way of correcting nature's mistakes and fine-tuning their abilities to make them useful.

Yes, so I assume his wife would already be dead at this point, no?
Not so sure about that.
In X2 Stryker says that his wife killed herself after Jason returned from Xavier's school.

So it's looks like Jason is in the movie but somehow ends up in cryogenic state. I wonder if this is the start of Stryker's experiments on his own son.

If Wolverine somehow gets a false memory of his love being murdered, as some have speculated, maybe Jason planted it?

If Wolverine somehow gets a false memory of his love being murdered, as some have speculated, maybe Jason planted it?

That'd diviate from the Benioff's version.

Well, thinking about it...nah.

It's better to have Kayla fake her death.

I haven't heard of him being back. Is the same actor in the Wolverine movie? I've looked all over and haven't seen much mention of him. Any info. would be great. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"