The Official Devil May Cry Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talk about last min effort. Man, wtf is wrong with people? Haha

I am curious on how many signatures it will get.

Last edited:
Talk about last min effort. Man, wtf is wrong with people? Haha

I am curious on how many signatures it will get.

I just wanna hear the creator explain what rights DmC violates.

Angry Joe hates the story and how characters are made, and I'm saddened he didn't take the moment of F-U between Dante and the Succubus and compared it to his moment from Suburban Knights with the Angry Nerd being the Voice of the Ancient World
Another example of why games and gamers are not taken seriously

Gamers want President Obama to pull DmC from stores
I don't know if this is crazier or sending a comic writer death threats for killing a character they like after writing stories they hate

I at least understand the death threats thing. Fans get so emotionally attached to a character that they feel grief and they don't know how to process it. It's still wacko but at least I can follow the logic behind it.

But people sending a letter to Obama? That's genuinely crazy.

So murder is more understandable to you. Okay...

Only because murder is generally a crime passion. I understand the logic behind that, even if it's deplorable. But the connections someone has made to think that A)DmC is a crime against their rights and b)Obama would do something about it and the c)To actually bother to contact the White House is just... I want to meet that person.

oh boohoo dante doesnt have white hair or a bra strap anymore.

IM not crazy about the new dmc look but at leas the gameplay and story are solid.

With people doing things like those -and going bat$#%^ crazy about 2 seconds of the bat credit card- [blackout]I can view things in light of reboot Vergil view, why he wants to lead humans[/blackout]

Last edited:
I just wanna hear the creator explain what rights DmC violates.

Yeah, If any rights were violated we wouldnt have seen any of the past 100 film remakes/reboots in the last 3 years haha.

I guess its been removed.

Last edited:
With people doing things like those -and going bat$#%^ crazy about 2 seconds of the bat credit card- [BLACKOUT]I can view things in light of reboot Vergil view, why he wants to lead humans[/BLACKOUT]

LOL.

Good point, maybe [BLACKOUT]Vergil[/BLACKOUT] was on to something there.

Might wanna tag your orig post tho.

Beat the game last night, loved it. It's right behind DMC3 for me.

EDIT:

These fanboys need to calm down. This is getting out of hand.

All your old Devil May Cry games are out there to play. What are you all so upset about?

DmC is a good game.

Dante is a cool character but he was never that great of a character in the first place. He's always been a fairly one dimensional character.

Last edited:
oh boohoo dante doesnt have white hair or a bra strap anymore.

IM not crazy about the new dmc look but at leas the gameplay and story are solid.

Devil May Cry was the best hack and slash/action game series ever made. Until 3. Then those that created Devil May Cry made Bayonetta, arguably the finest game in the genre. Then they gave the Devil May Cry series to the people who made Heavenly Sword.

DmC being solid is not a good thing.

EDIT:

These fanboys need to calm down. This is getting out of hand.

All your old Devil May Cry games are out there to play. What are you all so upset about?

DmC is a good game.

Dante is a cool character but he was never that great of a character in the first place. He's always been a fairly one dimensional character
That just isn't true. While the action went crazy in the sequels, the characterizations of Dante and Vergil were handled in a rather subtle way. I was never a big fan of brat Dante in DMC3, but when they turned that down it was great.

Last edited:
One of the outfits in the dlc costume pack offered by Steam looks stupid, Dante looks like he's wearing a blouse
Resident Evil :cmad:

I would like to think it is in our rights to end that film franchise haha.
I think movies 1 & 2 are ok

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"