The Official Devil May Cry Thread

before putting this up just making this clear, sadly this isn't a console or pc game announcement.

Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat Announced As A New Action Game For Smartphones. December 26, 2017 . 3:15am

Chinese studio Yunchang Game announced Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat, a new action game they’re working on for smartphones after having obtained IP rights of Devil May Cry from Capcom to make the game.

100 comments Read >

Chinese studio Yunchang Game (????) announced Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat, a new action game they’re working on for smartphones after having obtained IP rights of Devil May Cry ( ???????)from Capcom to make the game. [Thanks, MMO Culture.]

You can get a glimpse of how at the game looks in the above image. Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat is powered by Unity 3D, and the developers are focusing on its combat system.

It’s been confirmed that there will be online modes, which includes team battles and real-time PvP.

Devil May Cry: Pinnacle of Combat is expected to launch in China in 2018 for smartphones.

source:[FONT=&quot]Siliconera[/FONT]

If anything, the mobile game feels like it is just more evidence. Why release a mobile game for a dead franchise? Also, proper version of Dante and Virgil. :woot:

Or Capcom is just going to keep trolling you till E3.

Or Capcom is just going to keep trolling you till E3.

Considering that's when most big announcements are held over for, it wouldn't be all that surprising. I'm just glad the black haired emo Dante is gone.

I agree. It seems like a move to remind people DMC exists.

But they are already releasing the DMC collection for the new consoles...That seems like a big enough reminder. I'm not sure what to make of this mobile game, but here's hoping that we DO get DMC5 soon.

But they are already releasing the DMC collection for the new consoles...That seems like a big enough reminder. I'm not sure what to make of this mobile game, but here's hoping that we DO get DMC5 soon.
This is exactly why they are releasing multiple things. It is why proper Dante is in MvC. It's why Vergil will be added soon enough. One thing, would be one thing. But the multiple things feel like laying groundwork.

Considering that's when most big announcements are held over for, it wouldn't be all that surprising. I'm just glad the black haired emo Dante is gone.

Unfortunately they still acknowledge him in MvC:I.

Unfortunately they still acknowledge him in MvC:I.

Did they?! I was floored when the guy overseeing the game came out and was the spitting image of emo Dante. He basically had himself put into the game. Damn narcissistic bastard... :lmao:

Did they?! I was floored when the guy overseeing the game came out and was the spitting image of emo Dante. He basically had himself put into the game. Damn narcissistic bastard... :lmao:

He's a skin. They won't let us forget.

DKlMFFU.jpg

This is exactly why they are releasing multiple things. It is why proper Dante is in MvC. It's why Vergil will be added soon enough. One thing, would be one thing. But the multiple things feel like laying groundwork.

I hope you are right.

He's a skin. They won't let us forget.
DKlMFFU.jpg
At least it's an alternate skin, and we got Reuben Langdon back as the voice.

I don't mind Hayden Christensen modeled Dante, I kinda like the design.

sorry no new on Devil may cry 5 yet and this is for the pc side it seems.

PC
[FONT=&quot]Original Devil May Cry for PC free for Twitch Prime users starting February 27[/FONT]
Published 12 hours ago. 10 comments.
New Devil May Cry HD Collection trailer released.

DMC-Free-Twitch_02-13-18.jpg

Twitch Prime users will be able to get the original Devil May Cry from the Devil May Cry HD Collection for free starting on February 27 for a limited time through the Twitch Desktop App, Capcom announced.

Devil May Cry HD Collection, which includes Devil May Cry, Devil May Cry 2, and Devil May Cry 3: Dante’s Awakening Special Edition, will launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on March 13 for $29.99.

Watch a new trailer below.

[YT]KQhlHSdYGqs[/YT]

source:
Gematsu

Got this yesterday, started on the first last night, controls are a little dated, but that's to be expected really.

Enjoying it so far though, the first is certainly a challenge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"