Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben McKenzie just won Halloween. :up:

Sean Pertwee did his part as well.

tumblr_nebxw6MCqf1qkyy30o1_500.png

I'm not even going to answer that. :argh:

Like a really old version of Dracula
...white hair? :)

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/gotham_scarecrow_jonathan_crane_bbatman_fox_danny_cannon-2014-11
'Gotham' to introduce another iconic Batman villain

With so many of Batman's future foes appearing on "Gotham," you can't help but wonder who else will be introduced on the show. Harvey Dent's first episode has been announced, while producers have talked about The Joker and Mr. Freeze showing up down the line.

However, there's another familiar and horrifying face heading to "Gotham." During a panel for the show at Stan Lee's Comikaze, executive producer Danny Cannon revealed writers are currently working on an episode that introduces Scarecrow.

"We're breaking the story now," Cannon says. On "Gotham," the villain will be seen as a child, before he takes on the Scarecrow moniker. In fact, it's something that will be passed on to him from his father, which will create an eventual enemy for Batman while still having a possible adversary for Jim Gordon.

Whether it will be Jonathan Crane (Scarecrow in the comics and Christopher Nolan's "Batman" trilogy) remains to be seen, but the idea of fear gas on "Gotham" is both terrifying and fun. Nobody will be safe.
There. For those of you complaining that they've aged up too many of the villains, at least Jonathan Crane will apparently be close in age to Bruce.

I like Mr Crane or shall say kid Crane? I would like to Crane get bullied at school.

Tonight's episode was much better didn't like Balloonman. I cheered for young Oswald Cobblepot got promoted as restaurant manager/.

Daddy Crow serving as an antagonist to GCPD and even providing a mantle of sorts that Little Crow picks up, but I rather the latter not have any interaction with Bruce as children.

LOVED this weeks ep, easily the best so far IMO. The showdown between Gordon and Zsasz at the GCPD precinct was fantastic, the crime boss double crossing double crosses was some Godfather stuff and then Gordon and Bullock looking to go down in a blaze of glory was great.

Taylor once again killed it as The Penguin, especially in the scene where he took out Maroni's right hand man and the final scene with Penguin and Falcone was brilliant.

Now Bullock and Gordon are closer to being on the same page and have Montoya and Crispus on side I think things are going to pick up.

Last edited:
Last scene of the series is gonna be the "None of you are safe." Scene from Year One. I just knows it.

LOVED this weeks ep, easily the best so far IMO. The showdown between Gordon and Zsasz at the GCPD precinct was fantastic, the crime boss double crossing double crosses was some Godfather stuff and then Gordon and Bullock looking to go down in a blaze of glory was great.

Taylor once again killed it as The Penguin, especially in the scene where he took out Maroni's right hand man and the final scene with Penguin and Falcone was brilliant.

Now Bullock and Gordon are closer to being on the same page and have Montoya and Crispus on side I think things are going to pick up.

I thought it was great too, and I've been critical of the show the past few weeks. Everything worked and its like the creative team hit their stride and the actors felt comfortable in their roles.

'Okay.... Late for work...'

Brilliant episode, and one that resolves one of the main complaints I had with the show...

Does anyone else think that Oswald has the hots for jim gordon, I could be wrong about this but I don't think so. If you recall Oswald comes to Jim's aid in episode 6 he revealled himself even though he didn't have to.The other time when he was first back in town it seems to be a curtesy. When he was in the bath he spoke about him in fondness seems to me that Oswald is crushing on Jim.

I think he just see's him as the best chance for him to get what he wants...

Well, in fairness it had more or less been stable over the past two weeks, but to see things finally take an up-ward turn is nice.

"Is it connected to my parent's murder?"
"Yes...it's all connected...somehow"

I don't know why, but I love that line.

Is anyone else sick of the General Discussion thread constantly being about ratings??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"