Gotham The Official Gotham News and discussion thread - Part 5

I dunno, maybe I didn't know what to expect, but I don't think it's as bad as some make it out to be. It'd be one thing if we saw it for a huge amount of time, but I'm guessing we aren't seeing the Batman suit for long in the finale, right? That's not an excuse, and perhaps, like Batwoman, it will look better when we see it in action, but I don't look at it and see something akin to a trainwreck.

Though I would agree that it probably would've been simpler to just take one of the suits from the films and use that- maybe the Batman 1989 suit.

No one's bothered with m1ll3r right? Except me? Okay then I'll be the one who asks.

@m1ll3r Why do you follow Gotham news/ leaks so closely despite not watching Gotham and even hating it? I mean I watched Gotham religiously and I'm not as leak-savvy as you. I've been in this Gotham subforum for nearly 3 years now (it's the reason I registered at SHH, along with the BvS box office) and throughout the years I've seen you occasionally stopping by and dropping news/ leaks/ condescending comments about literally 3 topics:

1. "useless Batman prequel without Batman"
2. "tiny scrawny little David Mazouz"
3. Gotham's "trashy costume design"

I honestly don't know why you're so obsessed with the show. You clearly don't watch it, you actually don't hate it (because you don't watch it) but you hate the existence of it (because it's "Gotham without Batman" or whatever). So what motivates you to seek out Gotham news, which you always abhor, and then post those in the Gotham discussion thread? It's clearly not because you want attention/ want to rile fans up because you've dropped in several times and no regular posters here pay attention to you (I think there's only me who throw unfunny snarky comments towards you sometimes). It's clearly not because you want to "convert" Gotham fans into haters like you because no matter how much "bad news" you bring in people will still watch the show despite all that (even when they agree with your opinion to an extent).

So, why do you keep dropping "bad news" here just for people to ignore you? I distinctly remember there was a CW superfan who was obsessed with Gotham ratings (despite not watching it I think) and was always the first posting "Gotham scored record low last night" but even them got bored after a while.

Btw about the suit I don't really care about it (just like I'm not as interested in the finale as I used to be) but I like it that there's no visible abs on it. This has always bugged me about the Batfleck suit, like is there a way for a human being to have that prominent abs/ 6-pack to the point that it's visible even through thick material?

Suit is real. I have seen the suit...clearer.
2Ixhea4.jpg

PS
lq0gdBD.jpg

KaE6UYt.jpg

The cowl is the worst part of that alleged Bat suit. It looks like it's made from duct tape around the nose and chin area.

Wow they whiffed big time on the three most important character designs in the finale. That Batman suit is sad and that cowl is offensive.

Offensive? Clearly you meant to say it's an abomination of nature and the person who designed it should be canned from show business. Up your hyperbole game, dude. :o

I had really hoped that the costume Gotham would create for the finale would be much better than the one used in the Titans Season 1 finale. But alas, my hopes were misplaced. I didn't think that they could do worse.

hqdefault.jpg

Can you believe I had a dream where the batsuit was much, MUCH, MUCH worse?

Like...how would I say it...a flesh colored Schumacher suit! LOL YEAH! I KNOW!

Lots of fan-made Batman costumes are much better than the TV versions. I believe its not about money, its just that they do not care enought. The producers care more about the drama between the people and some gory scenes...

Suit looks fine to me, honesty. Like Prison Mike said, it's good for a tv budget.

You see better cosplay daily on Instagram. And those aree made by amateurs.

They could have just borrowed costumes from previous film versions.

Depending on whether it's something that an actor would wear and be able on their own move around in and be physical enough in, I think something like this show's costume is hard to compare to cosplayers.

Ugh, why do I have to wait four pointless weeks for that?

You see better cosplay daily on Instagram. And those aree made by amateurs.

Agreed. A simple Google Image search for 'Batman cosplay' shows the myriad of costumes produced with but a fraction of the Gotham costuming budget, and yet.....we get this, which someone designed, submitted and then was signed off on, made and then viewed as acceptable for filming.

It's, well, it's pi$$ poor, isn't it? Christ, even Nic Cage's Big Daddy costume was a better Bat-costume than this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"