The official INCREDIBLE Hulk thread........... - Part 1

Gah! That art! First Batman, now Hulk. I really enjoy pretty much everything Aaron writes but looks like I'm passing on this. :csad:

Gah! That art! First Batman, now Hulk. I really enjoy pretty much everything Aaron writes but looks like I'm passing on this. :csad:

Yeah, kinda sketchy isnt it?

Im still gonna buy it though, cuz im such a tool. (and i LOVE The Hulk!)

So, yeah, come around October-December he'll be writing Scalped, Wolverine, Punisher MAX, Wolverine and the X-Men and The Incredible Hulk. Unless he's leaving one of those titles or they're ending that I don't know of (I know Scalped is ending at issue 60, but I think that's still a little ways away).

He's confirmed that he will be dropping some books to make way for the Incredible Hulk and Wolverine & the X-Men. Scalped is ending in April, and honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see Aaron ending his run on PunisherMAX rather soon.

After giving titles to Rob Liefeld and Jim Lee (along with Lee being DC's co-publisher) along with the various Image proteges, I'm kinda surprised that DC didn't try to nab Marc Silvestri and Whilce Portacio for books.

I wouldn't be shocked if he dropped Punisher MAX either. The way he's been writing it, everything seems to be coming full circle.

Please don't be dumb Hulk...please don't be dumb Hulk...please don't be dumb Hulk...

I hope the current banner/hulk relationship doesn't stop.

I think they said other characters would be referenced, but it focuses mainly on banner and hulk.

What are Banner and Hulk going to fight over this time. They lost their ****e wife. They lost their hulk kids. They are finally separated. Banner needs to leave hulk alone and enjoy retirement. Because lets be honest, Banner just needs to stay away from Gamma rays and not rehulking. Pick a new field like fast food manager.

Those veiny arms are a little over the top but I'm willing to give the art a chance.

well this has considerably boosted my interest in the end of Fear Itself, and I'll definately give this series a go.

Please don't be dumb Hulk...please don't be dumb Hulk...please don't be dumb Hulk...

With Banner and Hulk seperated a dumb hulk is a big possibility, I hope it doesn't happen though.

Well what does this all mean for the Hulk family? Wait, let me rephrase that...Skaar's off in the Savag Land (say hi to the Kraven duo for me), Korg is just...gone? Lyra hasn't been seen since I dropped that She-Hulks series like a flaming bag of trash...

So I guess I'm asking what's going to happen to A-Bomb, She-Hulk, and Red She-Hulk? I know that [blackout]Rick & Jen were "cured" from their Gamma forms[/blackout]...but I didn't think that would take. And Betty? She's still Hulking it up in Fear Itself (living with Bruce again it seems).

From what I've heard She'll still be in her Red form, as the Hulk liason to the newly formed Defenders series. though I have no idea how it fits in with what Aaron's doing.

He can't be dumb, he's seen killing monsters to feed that underground race, mongloids or what they're called. :p

I'm quite interested in this, but a bit cautious. I don't know how another Bruce and Hulk split will go down, but I like Aaron's work so I'll give it a chance.

Oh yea, anyone else hear about the new Hulk series? "Hulk and Agents of S.M.A.S.H."

Yeah it's Paul Dini on Hulk, Red Hulk, She-Hulk (Green) and A-Bomb. :) I'm excited.

It's gonna be terribletastic. You can tell because Jeph Loeb is involved and Drz is excited. :)

Seriously? Not heard about that one.

Yeah thats all the details there is. It was teased in Marvel television panel.
It's gonna be terribletastic. You can tell because Jeph Loeb is involved and Drz is excited. :)

Coming from the guy whos enjoying Jeph Loeb's Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. :) Jeph Loeb is involved in ALL Marvel television.

He wasn't for the first season and most of the second. I'm already dreading the episodes his grubby little paws have been all over and the second season hasn't even started yet.

Well i mean as long a Loeb's not actually writing any episodes it should be fine. AS for this new Aaron/Silverstri Incredible hulk....weren't Bruce and the Hulk separated before??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"