The Official Joker Costume Thread - Part 1

I got my Magnoli gloves in the mail today and they fit...well, like a glove. :awesome:
:doh:
I also got this happy little thing because it was just too hilarious to pass up.

joker_mask_batman.jpg

You got this where? I collect masks, and this is just awesome!

Looking great as always there, man. Simply fantastic work, the medical forms in the last picture are a great little touch.

Hey guys. I haven't visited this thread in forever. The time has come for me to part ways with Joker costuming, sadly. I've put up my Magnoli waistcoat on ebay starting at $75. I'm not expecting to get much more than that for it but I figured my best bet would be to post it here. PM me if you guys have any questions about it.
http://cgi.ebay.com/Joker-Waistcoat...650?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35b2cc1432

Kinda wishing I bought this LOL a thousand apologies for saying it was too expensive. I need a Joker costume for a "project" I'm starting on

i havent really posted on here much but if anyone has any magnoli stuff they want to sell that is small-meduim or meduim-large PM me

Kinda wishing I bought this LOL a thousand apologies for saying it was too expensive. I need a Joker costume for a "project" I'm starting on

No worries man. ;D it's understandable. These things are quite pricey, which is why it's the only piece of magnoli joker gear I've bought. Lol.

hey any of yall interested i have a gorify scar set for sale never been used

Face paint for New Joker Blogs

photo-6.jpg

Last edited:
My Joker and Crew From saturday, Metrocon 2011.
261324_10100334326733391_5031781_52398941_4251932_n.jpg

261803_10100334332940951_5031781_52399188_4781751_n.jpg

261301_10100334331603631_5031781_52399135_5654126_n.jpg

263423_10100334331858121_5031781_52399146_494372_n.jpg

Great as always, Sonic. Where'd you get your shirt from? I've been looking for a darker one.

they were sold in hottopic a while back they arnt for sale anymore but i have one i could sell you PM me

Thank you, Indy! :D
And 1qsp is correct. It's the blue Tripp hexagon shirt that was sold at Hot Topic for a period of time, during the halloween of 2008, corresponding with TDK's release.

Just wanted to check in and see if anyone ever found a correct replica of the Nurse Joker outfit? Any help would be appreciated. Also, out of curiousity, were any touring photos of the outfit ever displayed?

Love all these Ledger Joker costumes. He's the best Joker.

they were sold in hottopic a while back they arnt for sale anymore but i have one i could sell you PM me

PM'd you.

Thank you, Indy! :D
And 1qsp is correct. It's the blue Tripp hexagon shirt that was sold at Hot Topic for a period of time, during the halloween of 2008, corresponding with TDK's release.

Oooof course I miss the boat on that one. >_>

Just wanted to check in and see if anyone ever found a correct replica of the Nurse Joker outfit? Any help would be appreciated. Also, out of curiousity, were any touring photos of the outfit ever displayed?

Padawantoine has the closest it seems and I don't think the outfit ever went on tour because I have seen absolutely nill photos.

You ripping off Joker blogs?

Okay you obviously weren't around when I still intended on doing it or else you wouldn't have said ripping off. It was a reboot and something completely different. So yeah, it wasn't ripping off.

So yeah, it wasn't ripping off.

Posting videos under the name "The New Joker Blogs" equals not ripping it off? Damn, I'd better call George Lucas and tell him I'm making The NEW Star Wars or maybe I'll come out with The New Frosted Flakes since apparently adding "new" to a name but leaving everything else doesn't deceive people.

Posting videos under the name "The New Joker Blogs" equals not ripping it off? Damn, I'd better call George Lucas and tell him I'm making The NEW Star Wars or maybe I'll come out with The New Frosted Flakes since apparently adding "new" to a name but leaving everything else doesn't deceive people.

It was given approval by Scott McClure himself as a reboot. Not a rip off

Alight guys, I need some help.
So, my boyfriend is being Heath!Joker for this upcomming New York Comic Con and I'm in charge of his costume.I know that to get really really good stuff, i'm going to be paying an arm and a leg. Now, I AM willing to pay a decent amount for the stuff needed BUT nothing too extreme. If one of you kind Gents can point me in the right direction for decent quality but not anything too expensive, i'd be a very happy girl :awesome: Please and thank you!!
P.S. have socks, gloves and a tie already SO.. >_<

So, my boyfriend is being Heath!Joker for this upcomming New York Comic Con and I'm in charge of his costume.I know that to get really really good stuff, i'm going to be paying an arm and a leg. Now, I AM willing to pay a decent amount for the stuff needed BUT nothing too extreme. If one of you kind Gents can point me in the right direction for decent quality but not anything too expensive, i'd be a very happy girl :awesome: Please and thank you!!

Well let's see how I can narrow it down:

Coat: I made mine by dying a trench coat purple. Then, I took out the inner lining and stiched in orange lining (that's the inner color I think?). Or you can buy a replica off of Magnoli, eBay, or something else but I hand made mine

Vest: I bought mine from a clothing store that was close enough to the design, but you'll have better chances looking for it online.

Pants: I can't really help here, I had the convenience of purple pants lol

Shirt: Buying it online is how I did mine. Couldn't find a pattern to make one myself

Face Paint: I mixed mine with a dirty white paint and some flour to give it a powdery texture but also with a firm paint look to it

Eye Paint: I took black paint and shoe polish, mixed it, and smeared it

Hair: Tough one. It's a lot more convenient if you have hair like Heaths. If not, I bought a similar wig and dyed it with a brown and green.

If these don't help out, I'm sure these guys know a lot more about it than I do. It's incredible the outcome they produce

Well let's see how I can narrow it down:

Coat: I made mine by dying a trench coat purple. Then, I took out the inner lining and stiched in orange lining (that's the inner color I think?). Or you can buy a replica off of Magnoli, eBay, or something else but I hand made mine

Vest: I bought mine from a clothing store that was close enough to the design, but you'll have better chances looking for it online.

Pants: I can't really help here, I had the convenience of purple pants lol

Shirt: Buying it online is how I did mine. Couldn't find a pattern to make one myself

Face Paint: I mixed mine with a dirty white paint and some flour to give it a powdery texture but also with a firm paint look to it

Eye Paint: I took black paint and shoe polish, mixed it, and smeared it

Hair: Tough one. It's a lot more convenient if you have hair like Heaths. If not, I bought a similar wig and dyed it with a brown and green.

If these don't help out, I'm sure these guys know a lot more about it than I do. It's incredible the outcome they produce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"