The Official Mass Effect Thread - Part 2

Aside from the ME3's completely **** ending, keeping the 3 collector weapons bound to multiplayer was an unforgivable sin to me. Especially since the collector armor was in single player. I wanted to merge the suit and weapons so bad and never got to. **** that!
I never actually thought about why the weapons weren’t in single player. I would rather nothing was exclusive to multiplayer, although I guess some stuff might come out on the multiplayer after launch (could still be included in DLCs though).

Yay can't wait even though I'm going to wait until it cut its price.

I really hope for a return to ME2 levels of greatness.

I'm sure this will absolutely not negatively impact the next game at all.
Yeah, exactly what I wanted to hear when I looked up Mass Effect news today. :csad::dry:

Yeah, exactly what I wanted to hear when I looked up Mass Effect news today. :csad::dry:
No it's not. :(

I'm looking forward to the next ME and DA games, especially given the possibilities on a new generation of consoles. While I'm playing Demons Souls Remake, I'm imagining what the next Dragon Age could look like on my PS5.

However, Bioware is certainly NOT in the same position as it was in its glory days. Hopefully they can still deliver on the next games.

I for the life of me just can't get enthused about any new Mass Effect or Dragon Age games. ME3's original ending burned me out on the series so I managed to avoid the dumpster fire that was Andromeda and Dragon Age has never been consistent from one title to the next. Hearing that the higher ups are leaving isn't really all that surprising.

I wish the game industry could grasp the idea that talent and consistency matters. They exchange and discard directors and writers and developers like they are ****ing Pokémon.

No it's not. :(

I'm looking forward to the next ME and DA games, especially given the possibilities on a new generation of consoles. While I'm playing Demons Souls Remake, I'm imagining what the next Dragon Age could look like on my PS5.

However, Bioware is certainly NOT in the same position as it was in its glory days. Hopefully they can still deliver on the next games.
Demon's Souls looks amazing and is the first game I've seen showing any next gen feel to it, but the Souls game's gameplay isn't really my thing. I would love to see this level of technical excellence in a future Mass Effect (ME2 was technically excellent too) or Dragon Age title.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"