The Dark Knight The Official Thread For THE DARK KNIGHT Fanart And Manips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thejoker.jpg

How did you do the Smile font? Amazing.

Should bring the Sequel Art thread back into this section!

More people would see the work if it was here. We often forget or don;t bother to check the other forum and miss out on good stuff. It deserves to be here.

agreed. why not have a fanart thread instead of just straight manips?

anywho...here's that manip a did when Eckart was cast...

harveyeckart1b-1.jpg

agreed. why not have a fanart thread instead of just straight manips?

anywho...here's that manip a did when Eckart was cast...

harveyeckart1b-1.jpg

That picture always made me think of prosciutto.

But it is awesome freaking possum.

While I don't like the casting choices presented in these manips (Rosario Dawson & Christina Ricci), I must admit that these are two great pictures that really get me excited at the idea of seeing Catwoman in BB3.

sepharih.jpg

ricciatcopyaw0-1xw2.jpg

catsincolored7mpSpider-Fan83.jpg

I'm not critizicing the work.. It's just the whole idea!... Every time I look at these pics, or any catwoman pictures for that matter, all I see is the END OF NOLAN'S BATMAN FRANCHISE - and everything it stands for!!! Catwoman OR Robin for that matter doesn't fit in in Nolan's Batman universe!!! I resent the whole concept of any catwoman AND Robin coming in to Nolan's Batman universe ****ING things up aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall over again! Can't have it!

A lot of credit goes to dchisholm with these...
jokersewercopybn0.png

jokerdrawing2ye9.png

i like the damage on the skin.
will you add now the skin shaders and custom textures ?

sepharih.jpg

ricciatcopyaw0-1xw2.jpg

catsincolored7mpSpider-Fan83.jpg

I'm not critizicing the work.. It's just the whole idea!... Every time I look at these pics, or any catwoman pictures for that matter, all I see is the END OF NOLAN'S BATMAN FRANCHISE - and everything it stands for!!! Catwoman OR Robin for that matter doesn't fit in in Nolan's Batman universe!!! I resent the whole concept of any catwoman AND Robin coming in to Nolan's Batman universe ****ING things up aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall over again! Can't have it!

Couldn't disagree more with not having catwoman in, she's a fantastic character. Obviously a lot of caution needs to be taken when using her, Michelle Pfeiffers incarnation was amazing yet berrys was horrendous. Its probably the case with all the main characters actually, even batman himself, the idea is so ridiculous on face value anything could go under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"