The Dark Knight The Official Thread For THE DARK KNIGHT Fanart And Manips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, now that this is an art thread and not just for manips, i might as well post some of my stuff.

JOKERBANK.jpg
BATMANCLASSIC-1.jpg
jokerfacesketch.jpg
jokessewer.jpg

if you want, check out my art thread...no peer pressure, though. :)

sepharih.jpg

ricciatcopyaw0-1xw2.jpg

catsincolored7mpSpider-Fan83.jpg

I'm not critizicing the work.. It's just the whole idea!... Every time I look at these pics, or any catwoman pictures for that matter, all I see is the END OF NOLAN'S BATMAN FRANCHISE - and everything it stands for!!! Catwoman OR Robin for that matter doesn't fit in in Nolan's Batman universe!!! I resent the whole concept of any catwoman AND Robin coming in to Nolan's Batman universe ****ING things up aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall over again! Can't have it!

****ing it up?

Robin... yes. Catwoman... no.

Robin could even be made acceptable if done the right way, but a big no to catwoman, she cant **** it up, she fits right in

Iz nice, but i like the long jacket more.

A hot and comic true Catwoman is a must for the Nolans Bat-Universe. Just say no to Robin.

I reckon they could fit Catwoman in just fine. As long as they refrain from calling her Catwoman, she can just be a hawt sassy master thief, heck she might even dress up like a cat to mock Batman. I prefer the Ricci pic over Dawson. The last popular black actress who played Cats farked it.

they could work Catwoman in as a way of calling her.

Bruce: This cat...woman...has been stealing expensive jewelry from teh top Crimelords in Gotham. Would you have thought it possible?

Alfred: Nevah!

I don't think I can keep up with two art threads :o

I wish I wish they'd just merge the old one back here

I always feel left out in these manip threads so I designed this, mostly freemouse.

manip.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Francuz231
Back