The Dark Knight The Official Thread For THE DARK KNIGHT Fanart And Manips!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are the mods leaving this here but they moved our old manip thread to the non-spoiler section :cmad:

2278680180xi1.jpg

I can do that too!

manip2.jpg

Saying Catwoman can't work because of CINO, is like saying Batman can't work because of B&R.

Didn't this thread get moved to the non-spoilers section?

jokerwithknife2.jpg

He's tickling his crotch. :wow: There's even movement lines and everythang.

^^^that's my drawing. dude, i'd prefer if you quote the picture. that way i don't lose credit.

Does joker have green pubes? :p Lol j/k

I just noticed, it reminds me of Jay Leno.

Edit: ^^^ Not the green pubes part.

I reckon they could fit Catwoman in just fine. As long as they refrain from calling her Catwoman, she can just be a hawt sassy master thief, heck she might even dress up like a cat to mock Batman. I prefer the Ricci pic over Dawson. The last popular black actress who played Cats farked it.

Rosario Dawson is not Black

Rosario Dawson is not Black

She's about as black as Halle Berry in my opinion.

The only reason I can't see Rosario Dawson as Selina Kyle though is that she wouldn't fit in with the WASP high society Selina hangs around. She'd be fine as the Year One Catwoman but it would be too close to her role in Sin City.

tdkpostersuit.jpg

It's not that great, but I like it. Now that I look back on it, I do think the lack of head looks wierd, but I guess you're s'posed to assume it's just the chestplate, no one in it, or something...I dunno.

Didn't this thread get moved to the non-spoilers section?
there are, inexplicably, two fan art threads running in parallel, neither of them particularly spoilerish or non-spoilerish

She's about as black as Halle Berry in my opinion. Shel

The only reason I can't see Rosario Dawson as Selina Kyle though is that she wouldn't fit in with the WASP high society Selina hangs around. She'd be fine as the Year One Catwoman but it would be too close to her role in Sin City.

She is Part Native American , Part Irish and Puerto Rican and Cuban . Halle Berry is Half White and Half Black . Well back to Catwoman .I hope we don't see her in the Future Batman movies .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"