The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
We shouldn't even see Wolverine in that pic as the Hulk would immediately throw his ass two miles away.

(I seriously want to see Hulk pulverize Logan in a live-action film.)

We shouldn't even see Wolverine in that pic as the Hulk would immediately throw his ass two miles away.

They should literally just call the movie Marvel Studios’ Wolverine, and shoehorn the Hulk in there to avoid those pesky Universal rights. Have Xavier recruit Logan in the Post Credits and have Samuel L Jackson in the movie as Fury so he can tell Logan to apprehend Hulk. Kill two birds with one stone.

Mark Ruffalo even said he wants to fight Wolvie.

Wolverine being able to put up a fight against the Hulk has always annoyed me a bit.

Wolverine being able to put up a fight against the Hulk has always annoyed me a bit.

Lol why?

I mean the guy is made out of invincible Adamantium. Granted it got a little silly when Hulk ripped him in half though.

Well that’s about as unreliable a source as you can get. I know people will say we’re just being unfair to Simon but this is the same guy who was still selling Fant4stic and then its sequel when the walls were clearly already caving in. Kinberg could very well have not gotten his walking papers but if that line was from him, I’d believe it even less, but it’s something to take note of. The guy has not earned fans’ trust.

Lol why?

I mean the guy is made out of invincible Adamantium. Granted it got a little silly when Hulk ripped him in half though.

Logan's bones are laced with Adamantium, but the rest is very smashable flesh & blood. One punch and the fight would be done.

Storm can have her own movie, she can have her own character arc, she can fall in love with Black Panther and be an integral part of the X-Men all at the same damn time. I don’t understand why people act like it’s so difficult. That’s like asking for Sue not to fall in love with Reed.

With the right writer(s) and direction it can be done, so Shipp’s point is moot and she can go.
F9B970A1-36D0-46C0-B96B-6083D50B065D.gif

I assume the Dark Phoenix press tour is gonna be filled with these kind of awkward interviews. Maybe Disney / Fox will ban the topic for journalists? :o

I know Nakia And BP break up in the books but they shouldn't in the film's imo. Hate for Storm to look like a man stealer. Plus Storm should be younger imo. Bosemans in his 40's wouldn't look right.
I don't want Storm anywhere near BP except as a friend. Marvel better not let BP dump Nakia. Let's see, Nakia saved the queen and Shuri from killmonger, stole the herbs that brought T'Challa back from the dead, proposed helping black people around the world even before Killmonger appeared and didn't fall apart when she thought BP was dead, but instead put the country first and was going to offer the throne and the power of BP to M'Baku to save her people. That Nakia? I would hate it if Marvel makes T'Challa forget all this just so we could get BP/Storm romance, and I know a lot of people would hate it too. Besides, Lupita is playing Nakia, people love her and wouldn't want her gone from the franchise.

Besides, Lupita is playing Nakia, people love her and wouldn't want her gone from the franchise.

Everything you said was cool but this is the best reason.

I love X-MEN but I highly doubt the Storm actress will be Oscar caliber.

I assume the Dark Phoenix press tour is gonna be filled with these kind of awkward interviews. Maybe Disney / Fox will ban the topic for journalists? :o
That would be best for everyone. I know I would hate questions like that if I was in their shoes.

They should literally just call the movie Marvel Studios’ Wolverine, and shoehorn the Hulk in there to avoid those pesky Universal rights. Have Xavier recruit Logan in the Post Credits and have Samuel L Jackson in the movie as Fury so he can tell Logan to apprehend Hulk. Kill two birds with one stone.

Mark Ruffalo even said he wants to fight Wolvie.

Why should it be Fury telling Logan to apprehend Hulk when he's worked with Hulk all these times and knows him more than Logan? Besides, wouldn't he ask one of the Avengers?

It should be something like Department H that send Wolverine after the Hulk. They don't know him and Wolverine is more closely linked with them anyway.

Legendary X-Men writer talks about the X-Men joing the X-Men joining the MCU.

• At 12:54 he talks about his wild pitch for how to introduce the Mutants in the MCU.
  • At 30:03 he talks about the topic some more.
  • Then at 32:25 he talks about how he'd handle the Fox-franchise post-Days Of Future Past. He has an interesting take on the Apocalypse movie!

Wow...his idea that Sophie Turner should have played Rachel Summers instead and Apocalypse should have been set three years after DOFP with the original cast is brilliant.

Legendary X-Men writer talks about the X-Men joing the X-Men joining the MCU.

• At 12:54 he talks about his wild pitch for how to introduce the Mutants in the MCU.
  • At 30:03 he talks about the topic some more.
  • Then at 32:25 he talks about how he'd handle the Fox-franchise post-Days Of Future Past. He has an interesting take on the Apocalypse movie!

Even Chris is open to the idea of Dark Phoenix being integrated into the MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"