The Rebooted "Keep Hope Alive" (that the rights can revert back to Marvel) Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it will be funny. I think the fans need to grow up and let the actors alone.

96+/-5 hours left.

not sure I have enough fingernails left here, Willie.

3 days until we can roll the welcome mat out for the first family and our merry mutants :)

3 DAYS

Iron-Man-3-NTX-Swede-drop.jpg

What a journey its been. I always knew the xmen and f4 would come home.but not this soon. Very exciting!

Im gonna go and slot F4 for 2020 and Xmen in 2021. F4 will get the homecoming treatment.i could see it taking the volume 3 slot. its marvels first family after all and they deserve it.

F4 will be their cosmic franchise moving forward

Last edited:

Ikxit

Has Ike written anything on Twitter he shouldn't have?

And what about Simon Kinberg?

Yes, I give my approval to the official term Ikzit. :woot:

And let’s get rid of him the traditional way, for being absolutely terrible at what he does. (as well as being a petty ********)

I haven't read a comic in 20 years and don't buy merch so not bothered with that side but yes it would be nice.

Think eternals film is feige sticking his finger up at ike over the inhumans debacle. The politics does seem to be holding back the tv side along with bad choices. The netflix side is (in the most part) doing well but that seems to me to be mainly because of netflix input. Even that has suffered. Aos could have been better although i have enjoyed it.

We'll see. Keep hope alive.
I can’t wait for him to leave, whatever the reason. It’s cool that Feige doesn’t hold him in high regard but when fingers are stuck up, even at Ike, it usually involves properties we care about suffering.

I expect some crazy celebration stuff on Friday.

If some people can't say "three" but pronounce their "th" as an "f" and say "free", then yesterday we could've had a picture of Thor. :o

Yeah, I'm gonna wait until Saturday afternoon, to make sure there ain't a "other shoe" dropping.
Don’t know why you would wait until then. After the Shareholders vote this Friday then it’s pretty much as ‘over’ as you can get. With the DOJ already approving the deal, along with shareholders voting in favor of it then at that point there’s virtually no chance of the deal not being closed.

Yeah, I'm gonna wait until Saturday afternoon, to make sure there ain't a "other shoe" dropping.

Aunt May is waiting for the other shoe to drop, but you shouldn't be then.

QVFLnz8.jpg

Yes, I give my approval to the official term Ikzit. :woot:

And let’s get rid of him the traditional way, for being absolutely terrible at what he does. (as well as being a petty ********)

Seconded

I can’t wait for him to leave, whatever the reason. It’s cool that Feige doesn’t hold him in high regard but when fingers are stuck up, even at Ike, it usually involves properties we care about suffering.

I'm still pissed about Inhumans and IF season 1.
I'm pretty sure he had a hand in how Age of Ultron came out as well.

Don’t know why you would wait until then. After the Shareholders vote this Friday then it’s pretty much as ‘over’ as you can get. With the DOJ already approving the deal, along with shareholders voting in favor of it then at that point there’s virtually no chance of the deal not being closed.
After this Friday, the deal will no longer have any chance of a rival bid sabotaging it since it will become 100% Official. After the vote, it shouldn't take the deal long to close. These properties will be home before 2019

It seems surreal guys....to go back to the old days of when this thread first began...knowing, praying, hoping, that one day Fox would either sell the rights, they would revert, or at the worst, they co-share them...never thought in a million years that Fox would sell its movie division...doesn't get bigger than that...and now 3 days away from essentially closing this deal, knowing that it is no longer IF they are coming home, but WHAT movie will the first mention, the first appearance, the first movie of the cosmic quartet, the Latverian dictator, the Devourer of Worlds, the Mutants and so much more....it is a GREAT time to be a comic book fan, especially if you are a Marvel nut....

After this Friday, the deal will no longer have any chance of a rival bid sabotaging it since it will become 100% Official. After the vote, it shouldn't take the deal long to close. These properties will be home before 2019

Does it not become "100% official" only until after it, y'know... closes? Meaning that, before it closes, it's still... errr... open?

Does it not become "100% official" only until after it, y'know... closes? Meaning that, before it closes, it's still... errr... open?
After this Friday, the deal will essentially be final. All Disney has to do at that point is get approval in the international markets which shouldn't take that long. Also sell of the RSNs.

But everything will be agreed upon and it will be over

It seems surreal guys....to go back to the old days of when this thread first began...knowing, praying, hoping, that one day Fox would either sell the rights, they would revert, or at the worst, they co-share them...never thought in a million years that Fox would sell its movie division...doesn't get bigger than that...and now 3 days away from essentially closing this deal, knowing that it is no longer IF they are coming home, but WHAT movie will the first mention, the first appearance, the first movie of the cosmic quartet, the Latverian dictator, the Devourer of Worlds, the Mutants and so much more....it is a GREAT time to be a comic book fan, especially if you are a Marvel nut....

:up:

For the past several years, I've always had a bitter-sweet experience going to Marvel movies. I'd go to the movie, watch it, be absolutely thrilled with how well they nailed it, but then think: "Why the **** can't we get an FF film from these guys?!?!"

It's going to be great to actually look forward to a Marvel FF film.:woot:

I’ve being lurking since the Story movies. I felt the NEED to finally starting posting when the spiteful Trank movie was put into pre-pro. We’re so close, you guys. I fear that there will be ONE last mini-scare in these next three days. We’ve been through so much so it’ll only be fitting to have our resolve tested one last time. The deal will still happen but I bet there’s an eleventh hour “scare”.

It really is surreal. A few years ago, I was hoping that Marvel could at least get Galactus and the Silver Surfer from Fox. Getting the F4 was unthinkable, let alone the X-Men and all mutant characters. It truly feels like a dream or an alternative reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"