The Dark Knight Rises The Score V

I 'm having a really hard time getting over The End.... sounds eerie, melancholic, and a bit frightening at the same time !

I can totally see it scoring the very last moments of the movie: the end of a legend, the beginning of a myth: THE BATMAN !!! :brucebat:

Here's the track length for No Stone Unturned (7:29).

I think Risen from Darkness is the best no doubt.

My eyes just won't stop with the tears.... The End is my #1 fave theme on this score. It's so hauntingly beautiful indeed, sad and emotionally powerful... Like a very deep tone and strong heart beat slowly fading away. :'(

Heh, I guess im the only one not too impressed by The End . Perhaps It'll grow in me when I hear it within the film.

Heh, I guess im the only one not too impressed by The End . Perhaps It'll grow in me when I hear it within the film.
I am not either.

Neither the End or Rise come close to "Time".

I love how Rise is like a more heroic and hopeful version of A Watchful Guardian. I'm really digging this score.

I am not either.

Neither the End or Rise come close to "Time".
I think Rise is definitely alot better than the end (even if it is recycled from TDK soundtrack), but yes Time is in another league of awesomeness. As is most of the Inception soundtrack actually...

I think Rise is definitely alot better than the end (even if it is recycled from TDK soundtrack), but yes Time is in another league of awesomeness. As is most of the Inception soundtrack actually...
Old Souls is so damn good.

Anyone else notice how the really low synth sound in "mind if I cut in" sounds like a cat purring?

I'm not sure you'll actually get to hear The End during the film, I just took it as an alternative to rise, that's why it's a bonus track.

Can't really imagine hearing Bombings Over Ibiza during the film either.

I'm not sure you'll actually get to hear The End during the film, I just took it as an alternative to rise, that's why it's a bonus track.

Can't really imagine hearing Bombings Over Ibiza during the film either.

Bonus tracks from tdk were actually used heavily in the movie if I remember correctly.

Ah right, fair enough chaps. I actually dig The End so I'm looking forward to how it matches what is happening on screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"