The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR Box Office Thread V

Did it open up in any more markets overseas? It seems to have grossed even more than last week.

Next goal for TDKR - To earn more than 642.9 mil. which is overseas collection of POTC: Dead Man's Chest.

Can it be done ?

$19 Million to go and it makes the #6 spot Domestically.

Fingers crossed.

So $4 Million Domestic in the last 2 weeks? I'm impressed.

$15 Million more & it'll make #6.

On a separate note, I'm thrilled that Navy Pier brought back TDKR for 2 more shows. Going tonight & then again next Saturday for a total of 10 viewings (8 of them in 70mm).

I've given this film at least $500 in tickets & gas.

Worldwide update: $1,076,169,641

Up $981,641 from last week.

like i said, look at the dailys and how many theatres remaining. unless it gets a short re-expansion release, 450 is out of the question.

It only needs to be released into the dollar theaters like every other film to accomplish that. When TDK was at that point and was released n dollar theaters, it easily grossed $5M.

It only needs to be released into the dollar theaters like every other film to accomplish that. When TDK was at that point and was released n dollar theaters, it easily grossed $5M.

dark knight took from beginning of november 2008 to march 2009 to get its last 5 million and that's only because it was re-expanded in january.

I wonder if there will be a slight re-expansion of theatres before the blu-ray comes out like they did for the avengers?

Foreign numbers haven't been updated in like 16 days now. I wonder how much more its taken in

Foreign numbers haven't been updated in like 16 days now. I wonder how much more its taken in

Yeah... Why aren't they updating Overseas figures on Boxofficemojo!? Anybody know?

Seeing it in Sweden twice this week and the cinemas were sold out both times.

Only if they do a theatre re-expansion maybe ahead of the blu-ray release.

$450M ain't happening. Let it go. $447M is a fantastic number.

This movie was an astounding success all things concerned...

^exactly. I'm surprised its still in theater's, I thought they had taken it out already.

If it is allowed to run in dollar theaters for a month, it will surely reach 450 mil. domestically.

It's still playing in imax here in Toronto and a few other theatres have it as well... I plan on watching it one last time in imax before skyfall comes and takes over all imax screens

^exactly. I'm surprised its still in theater's, I thought they had taken it out already.

Why would they take it out now? They haven't even released it into dollar theaters yet.

Avengers got a near 2000 theater increase in its 18th weekend. Hell, even Spider-man got an increase in its 9th; so I fail too see how this film won't get the same treatment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"