The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if that kid from Nolan Fans, R2ind, is legit or not, but he just dropped a MAJOR spoiler (if true). I forewarn you all...stay far, far away.

That sounds incredibly, unbelievably fake.

The way he finds out is pretty simple actually.

Did you like the way they handled the 8 year secret being let out Scoop or would you have preferred something else to what you saw in the film?

That sounds incredibly, unbelievably fake.

I really, really hope it is. Someone else posted the same thing here. I'm hoping it's the same dude.

I think I'm more "sick" over it because I am not actually prepared for heavy spoilers. I gotta stay clear of here then.

I really, really hope it is. Someone else posted the same thing here. I'm hoping it's the same dude.

I think I'm more "sick" over it because I am not actually prepared for heavy spoilers. I gotta stay clear of here then.

Man, I really hope they haven't done that. I feels so forced, "We HAVE to do something at the end so people will go "OHHHHHH!"

No way Nolan cheaps out like that.

Were they pointing and laughing at Nolan? :hehe: Gary is such a boss. :hrt:

Just wanted to point out you can post the press junkets in the Videos thread but I wont be posting them up in the first 3 posts.

Hey Bane_Fanboy, I wanted to apologise. My comment was really uncalled for, your heart was definitely in the right place and I shouldn't have put you down like that. My bad. You did nothing wrong, I just often see you make posts that are very hyperbolic and the drama that ensues kind of gets on my nerves as it's derailed the thread many-a-time. But I don't really hold anything against you, I'm sorry if I was cruel.

Also these fake spoilers are getting incredibly tiring now. I may just hang out in the 'Tusi after the batcave clip and have friends direct me anything of interest, even just 2 weeks more of this is a bit much for my taste.

:facepalm:

1) The Music was to over dramatic :doh:
2) Im so tired of of all these same feature interviews that praise the director :doh:
3) OMG I did not Like that Alfred mentioned the word rises :doh:
4) The Interviews tell us what we already know :doh:

Thanks for reiterating everything I said. I don't have to requote myself from the old thread now. Even better that you've taken the time to number them for further clarity. A job well done.

Did you like the way they handled the 8 year secret being let out Scoop or would you have preferred something else to what you saw in the film?

I thought the reveal of the secret was done really well and impactful. I think how he found out about the secret could have been more complex but i imagine it would have been difficult to fit more into the story to explain it.

Any news on this spoiler floating around being fake/true? Please don't post it here...

Whatever it is, people are saying it's amazing so im not worried.

Hey Bane_Fanboy, I wanted to apologise. My comment was really uncalled for, your heart was definitely in the right place and I shouldn't have put you down like that. My bad. You did nothing wrong, I just often see you make posts that are very hyperbolic and the drama that ensues kind of gets on my nerves as it's derailed the thread many-a-time. But I don't really hold anything against you, I'm sorry if I was cruel.

Also these fake spoilers are getting incredibly tiring now. I may just hang out in the 'Tusi after the batcave clip and have friends direct me anything of interest, even just 2 weeks more of this is a bit much for my taste.

RtsRvl.jpg

It's fine :) Fanboy Hug

Judging from responses on the screenings I doubt it will be THAT horrible when viewed with the film if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"