The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 117

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone post it in the reaction/review thread Scoop is in there I'm sure he'll answer soon enough or theshape.

Judging from responses on the screenings I doubt it will be THAT horrible when viewed with the film if true.

Trust me... you would hate it. I can't see them doing it... it is major CHEESE.

Someone post it in the reaction/review thread Scoop is in there I'm sure he'll answer soon enough or theshape.

I PM'ed scoop cause I want to put it out of my mind. Hopefully he is able to respond.

Even over at Nolan Fans people are calling BS and how horrible it is.

I want to stay away from it incase its legit, but i also wanna hear how bad it is if its fake :csad:

If Scoop can debunk it I will send you a PM with it.

It truly is a Turd of a plot twist.

So I'm watching the 13-minute preview for TDKR:

Looks like there's green fluid in the lazarus pit:

528053_10151096602306663_2068322260_n.jpg

There's also a few stills from the bat cave :) and "The bat" is stationed in the cave.

But asking them to approve or disprove it's authenticity would be potentially revealing a spoiler, so I'd expect them to shy away against it as they have been doing, which is fine, imo.

I want to stay away from it incase its legit, but i also wanna hear how bad it is if its fake :csad:

Same :woot::woot:

But seriously come on guys if there was a super cheesey twist I'm sure SOMEONE yesterday would have mentioned it.

Just basing on the reactions of certain people, I can guess what it is. :funny:

Aside from that, has anyone asked if we get to see the bat signal again?

But asking them to approve or disprove it's authenticity would be potentially revealing a spoiler, so I'd expect them to shy away against it as they have been doing, which is fine, imo.

If its to do with the ending they have been debunking wrong theories. If its not they likely wont say a thing unless its major BS

You guys were right about the guy with Bane being Bruce. The guy lying down has a white shirt. I think it's the same as what he's wearing outside of prison.

tumblr_m6tfvocOmM1qckmajo1_500.jpg
Great catch :up:.

And can I just say that I ****ing love Bane's leather coat?

Cheesy easter egg that sounds more like a fan fiction but HARDLY a deal breaker even if true

People are just overreacting here :whatever:

If its to do with the ending they have been debunking wrong theories. If its not they likely wont say a thing unless its major BS

Hmm, sounds a bit 'double standard-like' to me, but whatever.

Mind telling me what this rumor is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back