The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 118

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You see only one end to your journey. Sometimes a man rises from the darkness." :wow:

That right there was the icing on the cake.
For me the icing on the cake was the "It means we're on our own" scene. :woot: Man...

I'll be watching TNT. Too bad I don't know anything about this series.

I have it recording att my mothers but no way to get it online

I'm such a sucker for BTS stuff even if they're doing absolutely random stuff. :awesome:

iZjt47fASDwBf.gif
Even? :o No, that should be what you go in to see!

I just watched the mountain dew featurette, and right at the end, when Anne quips about not trusting strangers, there comes a sound effect that is distinctly that of friends online status notifications on the 360.

I'm watching Falling Skies, but not recording. Sorry. I'll tell ya if it's anything worthwhile.

How far in should the preview be? *debating whether to stay up for it*

I'll be watching TNT. Too bad I don't know anything about this series.

I watch it, it's OK. Just about aliens who came to Earth, and the humans need to survive, pretty generic stuff.

"You see only one end to your journey. Sometimes a man rises from the darkness." :wow:

That right there was the icing on the cake.

Along with the shot of the Bat flying through the waterfall! :hrt:

Is Falling Skies even good? Looks like it's trying to do for aliens what Walking Dead did for zombies.

Nonetheless, I'll try to watch it, but the sneak peek will certainly come in the last commercial break.

I like Falling Skies. :dry:

Hmm... I might regret it but I think I'll give it a miss.

Yeah, I really enjoy Falling Skies. My mom is obsessed with that show lol.

Stay up. It's only an hour or less.

Along with the shot of the Bat flying through the waterfall! :hrt:

That and the amazing theme music from 6:45 to 6:55. And I love the music/scene of:

"People of Gotham.....we have not abandoned you."

"What does that mean?"

"It means we're on our own."

Could anyone please refer to my question I posted above about the new footage that was released online? I'd really appreciate an honest opinion

Im recording the show but the best I could do as far as getting it online is HD cam quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"