The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to be too sceptical but that Batwing looks awful. If I didn't know better I would say the latest photos are coming from the next Transformer movie. This and Catwoman without a cowl - I'm not hyped right now.:csad:

I am sure that there will be an explaination about how this "batwing" came to be in existence and they will mesh it with the world nolan has created. When in doubt, remember your signature batmangoestorio.

The Batwing looks awesome . I don't knowe how Batnerds can complain about that . I can halfway ( well not really ) get the gripes about the costume , but Batman flying around chasing the tumbler has all kinds of badd ass to it

The Batwing looks awesome . I don't knowe how Batnerds can complain about that . QUOTE]

It's just a matter of taste. I just don't like it 'cause it looks to Transformer-ish in my eyes. I've never had any problems with the Tumbler though.

The Batwing looks awesome . I don't knowe how Batnerds can complain about that . I can halfway ( well not really ) get the gripes about the costume , but Batman flying around chasing the tumbler has all kinds of badd ass to it

Seriously, it's very cool...why do people seem so down on this movie?

Because they haven't learned after the Brokeback Jolker & Perma white debacles . They will complain until the film shuts them up

why do people seem so down on this movie?

Because fanboys complain. .. that's what they were born to do. I personally like everything I've seen, read about and heard from the movie thus far.

I'm a big Tom Hardy fan (been so since Nemesis) .. I love his Bane look (I'm just glad we can see his eyes.. I was worried we'd lose his awesomeness in the Bane mask but thankfully NOT so.

I've always loved the Tumbler and I'm glad to see there are gonna be more than one AND the Camo ones too.

The Bat-Plane is just too 'odd' to not like. I really can't wait to see how exactly that thing works in the movie.

Because they haven't learned after the Brokeback Jolker & Perma white debacles . They will complain until the film shuts them up
so everyone needs to like what you like? everyone needs to like the batwing like you? you can not be hyped for batman 3 in 2012 and not like the batwing?

Heath gave a great performance - no doubt about that (and I never had because he gave great performances before) - but the permawhite thing is still an issue for me.
TDK's "Joker" was a great villain but not The Joker IMHO. But that was not Ledger's fault.
And TDK never shut me up. After the good start with BB I was really disappointed.

It seems like one person states an opinion about things they don't like, and then it follows by 10-20 posts of people complaining about the "complainers". Pretty ironic, if you ask me....

It seems like one person states an opinion about things they don't like, and then it follows by 10-20 posts of people complaining about the "complainers". Pretty ironic, if you ask me....

Yyyyyyyep.

Welcome to the internet :whatever: One forum I'm on .. literally EVERYONE is ragging on this movie and also how much TDK sucked. At least on SHH, we got haters, lovers and everyone in between :woot:

And then there are the people who complain about complainers who complain about other complainers. It pisses me off! :cmad:

.....Oh. :doh:

Because TDK made over a Billion dollars. It's customary, actually. I can't think of anything or anyone that's "popular" that doesn't elicit unwarranted criticism. Even sex has it's detractors

And then there are the people who complain about complainers who complain about other complainers. It pisses me off! :cmad:

.....Oh. :doh:

... and I think we've reached our impasse :oldrazz:

Definitely seems like there's been more spy footage to complain about than with TDK at this point. This movie is so high profile, everybody and their grandma is out there with a camera taking pictures and video. :yay:

Haters are going to hate

Some folks seem to think "This is great! That is great" just because Nolan did it.
You know what? I'm not fan of the Batwing. I would be disappointed if Catwoman had no cowl.
So in your eyes I'm a hater, right?

But: I really love Bane's new design. And I love the idea that Liam Neeson will be in the movie (his Ra's was brilliant IMHO.)

So: What am I? I'm just a Batman fan. I like some of Nolan's designs and others - I don't like. Simple like that.:yay:

How can they fit the "batwing" into the story? With speculation swirling that Lucious is going down Bruce would have to display a lot more technological savvy to build this than he has thus far...unless someone else starts helping him or something.

Some people are gonna like things. Some people aren't. Some people are gonna think the complaints are silly. Some people aren't. We all know this. Why does everyone keep jumping into that loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"