The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 122 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you're not getting one!

Well you're not getting one!

Oh hush! To be honest I thought we weren't getting any clips.

I posted this the other day but was caught in a time where the threads were moving like trains. What should I do?

Wanna get some Batman posters but I'm torn. Do I get the three RISE posters? Or the 3 Official posters from the trilogy (The Legend Ends poster over the hideous Fire Rises one)?

The annoying thing is, its much easier to get the RISE ones as I can't find any Begins ones less than £13!!!! :argh::argh:

Finally decided I'm gonna order some tonight but still not sure what HELP!

Came across these images, not sure if all have been posted?

tumblr_m70lvnb1IL1qam81qo6_250.jpg

Costume fitting?

I saw today another guy on imdb named as sgt_pepper-659-353047
who spoiler another possible ending for TDKR.
Not sure if it´s legit but there it goes:

Forget 80% of the leaked ending, its laughably fake.

1. The cafe scene does NOT happen, sounds like mission impossible 4 + inception, made up. There is no "last" scene with Bale and any female leads. The cafe scene takes place early in the movie with no important relevance.

2. the very last scene is between Alfred + someone (JGL). Christian Bale is no longer batman

One of the last lines *and my favourite* is during the 2nd batman absence (1st is the gap between TDK and TDKR, second is when Bruce Wayne (christian bale) dies.

There is a mixed montage of Bruce waynes funeral and a batman ceremony thing thats celebrating batmans legacy.

we see several shots of bruce wayne, clips of his life, mixing with people talking about batman

one of the speeches is like Oldman's speech in The Dark Knight *nothing more than a knight etc)

*FROM MEMORY< cant remember exact words*
"People will come to question whether he even existed, his actions, today, will be remembered throughout all shades of our lifetime, our children, our grandchildren will know the name, Batman.

They will hear of how his actions became those *something* consequences, consequences that lead to rumours, rumours that will become tales, tales to myth and eventually, some will begin to wonder if he even ever existed

i cant go on without spoiling the main twist (batman dying isnt the twist(

Bane > Joker
TDKR > TDK

Picture the last track from OST whilst reading this *im guessing its something about rising since the word is used a lot in the last segment*
THESE ARE REAL, READING THIS WILL REMOVE "THE NOLAN EFFECT" that the studios are trying to preserve with the Embargo

there is no way this would stay spoiler free without an Embargo

I wont repeat myself anyhow, the point of this forum is for a discussion. I have provided what i thought was nailed on proof but without pictures or naming my sources (which would remove the whole purpose of this haha)

I will leave some quotes to detail what i saw so this post can be traced come release date.

THESE ARE REAL, READING THIS WILL REMOVE "THE NOLAN EFFECT" that the studios are trying to preserve with the Embargo

Nolan and his brother wrote the story without the reception in mind. One thing this movie makes clear is Batmans desire to find meaning and make what he does count. Thats what i can recount from watching.

Nothing i say will sway you, so read this...

These scenes went along the lines of what ive written, NOT WORD FOR WORD. my memory isnt great =D

amazing bane batman fight

Fight 1:

Bane: why must you make it so easy to break you?
Batman: *speechless as he gets his serving*

2nd Meeting:

Bane: Your weaknesses would be observable to even the most blindest of men *something like that*

Fight 3:

Batman: I know what you are and ive stopped crazier *joker reference?*
Bane: but you certainly haven't stopped me yet

ENDING QUOTES

During batmans "day" at Gotham after the great "reckoning" as quoted by Gotham Express (huge laughter there)

man 1: I heard he only comes out at night now
man 2: Why? *or what i think*
man 1: cause literally everyones looking for him all the time now, the guy went from gothams most hated to everybodys favourite knight in shining armour
man 2: i heard its something else
Boy interrupts: Its the dark knight!

Whilst a small portion of RISE plays overhead, we see some shots of gotham, people praising Bruce Wayne for faint reasons, Bruce passes a HUGE portion of his wealth in his will to 200 recognised community charities *or something noble and cheesy like that*, our view spans through Gotham, transcending between two times from

A) Bruce Waynes funeral
B) and Batmans ceremony in the city.

*dust on floor*

villain: what good will that do?

Ra's: when you have nothing left but ashes, you make sure even by the atom, it all becomes obsolete..

villain: but. why? why so much suffering?

Ra's: so in the end, all thats left is to rebuild, these lessons need to be learned, these lives must be paid

newstand headline reads:

THE RECKONING - THE REBUILDING - THE RISE

Who'd have thought it? "Batman" saves the day!

Anne Hathaway glancing at the headline and looking happy

another main plot point

near 2/3 from the ending, theres a confrontation between Bruce Wayne, a bunch of rich guys and Bane (and his followers)

Bane recognises Bruce instantly but keeps secret, Bruce actually looks afraid
the tension is HOLLYWOOD-TASTIC

I saw today another guy on imdb named as sgt_pepper-659-353047
who spoiler another possible ending for TDKR.
Not sure if it´s legit but there it goes:

Forget 80% of the leaked ending, its laughably fake.

1. The cafe scene does NOT happen, sounds like mission impossible 4 + inception, made up. There is no "last" scene with Bale and any female leads. The cafe scene takes place early in the movie with no important relevance.

2. the very last scene is between Alfred + someone (JGL). Christian Bale is no longer batman

One of the last lines *and my favourite* is during the 2nd batman absence (1st is the gap between TDK and TDKR, second is when Bruce Wayne (christian bale) dies.

There is a mixed montage of Bruce waynes funeral and a batman ceremony thing thats celebrating batmans legacy.

we see several shots of bruce wayne, clips of his life, mixing with people talking about batman

one of the speeches is like Oldman's speech in The Dark Knight *nothing more than a knight etc)

*FROM MEMORY< cant remember exact words*
"People will come to question whether he even existed, his actions, today, will be remembered throughout all shades of our lifetime, our children, our grandchildren will know the name, Batman.

They will hear of how his actions became those *something* consequences, consequences that lead to rumours, rumours that will become tales, tales to myth and eventually, some will begin to wonder if he even ever existed

i cant go on without spoiling the main twist (batman dying isnt the twist(

Bane > Joker
TDKR > TDK

Picture the last track from OST whilst reading this *im guessing its something about rising since the word is used a lot in the last segment*

I wont repeat myself anyhow, the point of this forum is for a discussion. I have provided what i thought was nailed on proof but without pictures or naming my sources (which would remove the whole purpose of this haha)

I will leave some quotes to detail what i saw so this post can be traced come release date.

Nolan and his brother wrote the story without the reception in mind. One thing this movie makes clear is Batmans desire to find meaning and make what he does count. Thats what i can recount from watching.

Nothing i say will sway you, so read this...

These scenes went along the lines of what ive written, NOT WORD FOR WORD. my memory isnt great =D

amazing bane batman fight

Fight 1:

Bane: why must you make it so easy to break you?
Batman: *speechless as he gets his serving*

2nd Meeting:

Bane: Your weaknesses would be observable to even the most blindest of men *something like that*

Fight 3:

Batman: I know what you are and ive stopped crazier *joker reference?*
Bane: but you certainly haven't stopped me yet

ENDING QUOTES

During batmans "day" at Gotham after the great "reckoning" as quoted by Gotham Express (huge laughter there)

man 1: I heard he only comes out at night now
man 2: Why? *or what i think*
man 1: cause literally everyones looking for him all the time now, the guy went from gothams most hated to everybodys favourite knight in shining armour
man 2: i heard its something else
Boy interrupts: Its the dark knight!

Whilst a small portion of RISE plays overhead, we see some shots of gotham, people praising Bruce Wayne for faint reasons, Bruce passes a HUGE portion of his wealth in his will to 200 recognised community charities *or something noble and cheesy like that*, our view spans through Gotham, transcending between two times from

A) Bruce Waynes funeral
B) and Batmans ceremony in the city.

*dust on floor*

villain: what good will that do?

Ra's: when you have nothing left but ashes, you make sure even by the atom, it all becomes obsolete..

villain: but. why? why so much suffering?

Ra's: so in the end, all thats left is to rebuild, these lessons need to be learned, these lives must be paid

newstand headline reads:

THE RECKONING - THE REBUILDING - THE RISE

Who'd have thought it? "Batman" saves the day!

Anne Hathaway glancing at the headline and looking happy

another main plot point

near 2/3 from the ending, theres a confrontation between Bruce Wayne, a bunch of rich guys and Bane (and his followers)

Bane recognises Bruce instantly but keeps secret, Bruce actually looks afraid
the tension is HOLLYWOOD-TASTIC

The part between Ra's and 'Villain' is interesting.

Not sure what to make of the rest.

Don't care if this is the wrong thread. Love this.

tumblr_m70pdcvQU31qk29vko1_1280.jpg

People just don't want to be surprised anymore.

I know, anyway, from what I've seen in some discussions all this spoiler endings are pretty different from each others, I only read one by accident and I think it's too cheesy to be true. I'm sure I want to be surprised when I leave the theater. After 4 years of waiting :')

I know, anyway, from what I've seen in some discussions all this spoiler endings are pretty different from each others, I only read one by accident and I think it's too cheesy to be true. I'm sure I want to be surprised when I leave the theater. After 4 years of waiting :')

Hell yes!:woot:

The part between Ra's and 'Villain' is interesting.

Not sure what to make of the rest.

Yeah that part is really intriguing.
Maybe Ra´s did not die at the train crash after all.
If you don't find a body,consider that person could STILL be alive until proven otherwise.

Please stop posting the "ending" nonsense from imDB.

No amount of facepalming or tableflipping can reflect how I feel about people doing this.

I think my problem is how overly aggressive some people can get, wanting to know this sort of information. It comes off as desperate, and I think that's when a person like that should consider getting out of the house.

I worry about the ones who keep worrying about it.

Marion looks breathtaking there. She is such a classic beauty. :hrt:

In my opinion, she was made to play Talia. I mean just look at her. Cotillard's exotic/international facial features scream out Talia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"