The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 131 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me. You value my reaction, right? :awesome:
Of course! :hrt:

And right on, MrWayne! I've been suggesting a Dark Knight trilogy game for a long time now. Videogame adaptions suffer imho not just due to the lack of freedom, but the fact the source material isn't big enough to really fit a game... with the trilogy though you can pace it perfectly.

Well, I saw it and I think we were really spoiled just because we are BAT-FANs that we knew more about general facts about characters that the normal audience didn't know.
I can't choose a definitive surprise moment but is was done and directed in a matter that I was impressed. and even though there really wasn't a definitive surprise moment for me, there are a ton of WOW moments and I did feel real emotion, including a tear or two because so much is going on...and then (just like with the boards) you sense an inevitable feeling of the end (by that I mean of course...no more Nolan Batman Films) but he didn't let me down. I did have a good time, too.

I can't wait to watch the Dark Knight Trilogy with my child...when I have one. That's how good it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"