The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 131 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nolan did it. I loved the film. Everything just worked, and the ending closed so many doors, but opened new one.

Jeez dude thanks for telling all the people who haven't seen it whether or not Bruce lives or dies... you know that was the big question??? :doh:

Jeez dude thanks for telling all the people who haven't seen it whether or not Bruce lives or dies... you know that was the big question??? :doh:

This is a very vague quote and could be interpreted many ways. I don't think he gave anything away.

This is a very vague quote and could be interpreted many ways. I don't think he gave anything away.

Bruce is happy

It could be interpreted in many ways but to me it just obviously screams that
Bruce survives

How did
Alfred find out so much about Bane? That was the only thing that I disliked about the movie. Alfred, with little effort, finds out and tells Bruce that Bane was a member of the League of Shadows. I mean what did he do, a google search? Haha.

Would love to see some TDKR b-roll now that I've seen the film.

Hey guys just got home from my showing. Loved the film and thought the IMAX was great. I for sure need to see it agian before I write a review and I had some problems with it but over all It wrapped everything up perfectly for me.

One if my main complaints was about the movie was Bane's voice. It sounded really cool, but could not really understand him. Was abit hard to understand Batman's voice at times too.

Okay, we seriously need a Dark Knight Trilogy Game!!

After seeing this movie, I think it would be sweet. :hrt::hrt::hrt:

One if my main complaints was about the movie was Bane's voice. It sounded really cool, but could not really understand him. Was abit hard to understand Batman's voice at times too.

The prologue voice sounded stupid as hell. But after that, it seemed okay.

Hey guys,

FINALLY got Fandango's email about TDKR tickets :lmao: I am dying. :funny:

Man, I don't know whether to be excited or sad today. This incident and a lot of people who came back disappointed from the film. Without any spoilers, who did like it?

Man, I don't know whether to be excited or sad today. This incident and a lot of people who came back disappointed from the film. Without any spoilers, who did like it?

Manage your expectations, friend. :yay: I liked elements of it but as a cohesive whole...it drags down my overall feelings. HTH

Me. You value my reaction, right? :awesome:

Not gna derail this thread with my fantasy game :funny: AA/AC - GREAT/AWESOME!

But I want a Nolan - The Dark Knight style game on PS3/360/PC. Mobile is too limited.

Okay, back to the movie.... :o

From what I'm reading about the problems people are having, the only one I care about are supposed pacing issues. Nothing else bothers me, especially certain story points some people don't seem to like that are very subjective. Pacing is subjective too, to a lesser extent, Ive heard people say anywhere from an extra 15 minutes should be added to and extra 30. I'll have to wait and see what I think but I am not very worried. When you have as much hype as TDKR has had than some are bound to be disappointed. Also many are saying this is a film that requires more than 1 viewing (partly because of pacing I assume) so that's not a horrible thing.

This is a film you have to see for yourself before you make an opinion on it.
I went in expecting this film to be rubbish cause a lot of the internet community saying it was crap. Came out satisfied. Maybe a few plot holes but it was a really good film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"