The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 124 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't have "a problem" with it either but I would prefer it to be closer to TDK, or even to go further than TDK.

And, yeah, I know I'm in the minority about that :)

Nopes, I loved his Batvoice in TDK.. I loved it in both...

Bale's Bat-voice is great. Nice to see the lovers come out of the woodwork.

Will someone be able to record this? Premiere this Monday:

We will be streaming live from the world premiere of The Dark Knight Rises on Monday July 16th.

Join director Christopher Nolan and stars Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Anne Hathaway, Tom Hardy, Marion Cotillard, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Morgan Freeman for live interviews and red carpet arrivals.

The coverage starts at 3pm PST/6pm EST right here on Facebook: http://on.fb.me/TDKRlive

Have a question for the cast and filmmakers? Comment below for a chance to have them asked on the red carpet. Please specify to whom the question is directed towards.

It will be a bonus for me if his voice matches the way he says "War" in the trailer/featurette.

Finally got a reply back from Sydney IMAX regarding trailers beforehand. They're definitely not showing any trailers.

That's fine by me. That means as soon as there countdown finishes the film begins :D

I love most of the Bat-voices...

- The Bale growl
- The Keaton whisper
- The Kevin Conroy (complete vocal personification)

I love the Bat voice. It's one of these details that fool the mind and make you believe you're really seeing Batman, not an actor reproducing him. Bale disappears inside the costume.

I love TAS, but Bruce Wayne's voice is barely distinguishable from Batman. Someone acquainted with both personas, like Gordon, would easily recognize they are the same person.

Scene leaked

ipi7Swmeo76hN.gif

BANNNNNEEEEEEEE!!!

Courtesy sunhilegend from neogaf

I love the Bat voice. It's one of these details that fool the mind and make you believe you're really seeing Batman, not an actor reproducing him. Bale disappears inside the costume.

I love TAS, but Bruce Wayne's voice is barely distinguishable from Batman. Someone acquainted with both personas, like Gordon, would easily recognize they are the same person.
:up:

Finally got a reply back from Sydney IMAX regarding trailers beforehand. They're definitely not showing any trailers.

That's fine by me. That means as soon as there countdown finishes the film begins :D

Yea, there is no room for trailers. Maybe could of squeezed one on but its just far to large. Second largest IMAX full release after Avatar: Special Edition (Titanic was the largest but it was only 5 prints so not really counted in the size argument)

moviefan!, that's hilarious :lmao:

Yea, there is no room for trailers. Maybe could of squeezed one on but its just far to large. Second largest IMAX full release after Avatar: Special Edition (Titanic was the largest but it was only 5 prints so not really counted in the size argument)

Yeah I don't mind not having no trailers. Just makes the wait easier and more exciting.

So how much IMAX shot footage is there in this? Is it 55 or 70-75 minutes worth?

Does the embargo end tonight at midnight or Tuesday? I've read both answers in two different places.

The embargo ends tonight, but I don't think it's screening in some areas until Tuesday.

Spoiler tag that ****, man!! :argh:

It's Bale's head imposed on top of Stallone's body from a scene in Rocky IV, so I think it's okay.

Last edited:
Its closer to the 75-80 minute mark. There are a lot of establishing shots in IMAX, these add up to probably 5 minutes of it. There is probably an IMAX scene at least every ten or so minutes if not more frequent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"