The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - Part 142

Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked that idea mentioned before that it would've been cool if they showed Bruce calling Alfred up again to pick him up (a parallel to the scene in BB). I think Gill (where is he anyway?!) confirmed that idea was tossed around. Or, did I just imagine that? :funny:

I love how it is full of obvious remarks. Like this one about Bane:

Oh thanks for the heads up Jett! I've been looking at the background or at the floor whenever Bane was onscreen. This time around I'll be extra sure to watch for Hardy's performance, which I hadn't noticed!

You know I always loved Batman on Film but in recent years I've lost a little respect for Jett, he was up for Batman vs Superman then backtracked when Nolan decided to do Begins, he's now deadest against Justice League and he always said he wanted Batman to be like Bond and he thought the first two Nolan films were the perfect starting off point but then p when Nolan decided to end his series with a trilogy he was all against the series continuing. He back tracks a lot and it bothers me to the point where I can read his reviews anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"