The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 147

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Nolan waistcoat would really finish it off.

Very unique!
some guy on imgur posted his costume for halloween...

o54etjh.jpg

http://imgur.com/gallery/o54etjh

hey has anyone seen this?
video talking about how there was more to bane's story, but got cut out? does anyone have any idea what the first mask looked like?

So this guy is apparently the culprit for that "Bale Auditioned for Robin" rumor (which Bale denied of course). :funny:

My greatest accomplishment in life was telling a lie, at age 15, on a Batman forum that Christian Bale auditioned for the role of Robin in Batman Forever and knowing that many years later a reporter asked him if that rumor was true.

@Graphix: Two scenes were rumored: one of Bane being tied to a stake, beaten. Another would've shown him going through training similar to Bruce's; it probably fit in where we see Ra's watching someone during Talia's flashback.

It's old news but still very interesting.

It's the only thing missing from the boxset, deleted scenes.

I remember Bale's hilarious reaction to the question too. Something like "I never BLOODY AUDITIONED FOR ROBIN! I would never do that!"

Bale really hates Robin :funny:

:hehe: well, you know, the traditional sidekick Boy Wonder.

I thought that was the part too, when during the flash back
thanks folks for the comments, was curious myself, just didnt get to news till late.

@Graphix: Two scenes were rumored: one of Bane being tied to a stake, beaten. Another would've shown him going through training similar to Bruce's; it probably fit in where we see Ra's watching someone during Talia's flashback.

Poor Anno got banned on CBM :( If you want him back you can join the group in my signiture.

Only if you want him back

Poor Anno got banned on CBM :( If you want him back you can join the group in my signiture.

It's possible to get banned from that place? :huh: They've had the same 3 or 4 morons trolling every article, swearing at people for years. And nothing happens. How did he get banned?

Just curious, are you guys good friends in real life outside the Hype? Do you just really miss talking with him here? Did he ask you to make a petition for him? Is he lost without the ability to post at the Hype? Do you think the mods here would ever really repeal his ban?

Just trying to wrap my head around why you'd make a petition to get him back.

And if he got banned on TWO sites, you gotta admit that it's his own damn fault by now. :oldrazz:

Getting banned from CBM doesn't really mean you're a troll though, more likely it just means you were a menace to all the other trolls that inhabit that cesspool of fandom. :oldrazz:

I'd be curious about Anno's thoughts on stuff like ASM2, Batman vs. Superman, etc....so yeah, I'd love to have Anno back. But I know that's probably a minority opinion on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"