The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - Part Bam - Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Source Code was alright...

*sigh* all I started out by saying was that sites like RT are pointless and then in bringing up examples the convo has gone all over the place and my point is being viewed as something else. Let it guide you if you want, its just not your opinion so listening to it so hard isn't the greatest idea.

Jonny- you did mean what I thought you meant with that LLP crack. :argh: you better be nicre if you want me on team dat ass. :p

Oh and Kvz5 and I need to tag team The Bale. And JGL for good measure. Possibly we may add Hardy, if shaves that whack beard.

lol you are already a member.

And good grief :wow:

I don't listen to it "hard" at all. You and I gave the POTA sequels a chance didn't we?

Anyway, Sharkboy has made my point for me so yeah. It can give you a general idea, but comparisons (at least, when they're not in the same series of films) are useless.

Last edited:
The RT percentage reflects how many people/critics liked it. Not how much they liked it. However, there is an average ratings number just below it in a smaller text matched to the rest of the font. It could be misleading if you don't get it. For example, Iron Man has an incredible 93% approval rating but with an average of 7.6, as opposed to Begins which has a 84% approval rating but a 7.7 average. Which means less people liked Begins but the ones that did liked it more than Iron Man.

It's not even the same set or number of people seeing each film so the tastes and likes/dislikes of each reviewer group for each film is all over the place. Therefore, imo, each rating is pretty invalid.

We know how RT works. :o

It's not even the same set or number of people seeing each film so the tastes and likes/dislikes of each reviewer group for each film is all over the place. Therefore, imo, each rating is pretty invalid.

Whatever, I just use it for a very general idea.

Nice long day on the lake... and finally got some rain... I miss anything good today?

Right..whatever :o

Hey Cory...such a skater/surfer name :cool:

And here I thought we would get an oh so lovely leaked soundtrack. Dammit. Theres still a 4th of july gift we could get tomorrow.....

**optimist**

I don't skate or surf. So back off :argh:

I party.

And I wait for chick flicks to hit the cinemas and creep outside.

sorry

Dammit, the G.D. thread is too much for me now. Someone mentioned a 'boot stomp' bane murder. I was so happy the pencil trick wasnt spoiled for me. Argh I hope this isnt true.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pencil trick and body bag scenes were some of the first things I heard. Not surprised about what Cory is speaking of... good job though revealing it to the 'Tusi who may be avoiding the G.D already. :p

Cory should get banned :cmad: and Blue Salt should get unbanned!

and Nev, you are still here... so I assume the 'spoiler' is either BS or is known hype-wide.

I didn't know til you posted it! That's why we use spoiler tags :(

Is this you Nev?

walter_white_kids.jpg

:awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members