The Dark Knight Rises The 'Tusi - Part Bam - Part 32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys... I honestly figured everyone saw it considering some of the "I'll leave when spoilers show up" are still here.

Now I feel awful. Truly am sorry guys.

Blue Sugar seemed like a fairly decent guy, the hell he get banned for?

I left for the tusi lol. It's okay man, just go back and tag it, only 5 or so of us saw.

It's not even a spoiler. Some dude made it up.

Sorry guys... I honestly figured everyone saw it considering some of the "I'll leave when spoilers show up" are still here.

Now I feel awful. Truly am sorry guys.

No biggie man. You're cool -
but if you do that again, I will end you :oldrazz:

Wait...so Blue Sugar had an old account... it was banned... and now this one gets banned... nearly 5000 posts later?

Good night, sweet prince. :(

i guess it depends why his other account was banned in the first place...

I still can't understand how he got banned, past or present. Blue Sugar was one of the least confrontational or rule breaking personalities on these boards. Whoever they were must have really turned a new leaf...

I still can't understand how he got banned, past or present. Blue Sugar was one of the least confrontational or rule breaking personalities on these boards. Whoever they were must have really turned a new leaf...

Or maybe someone else used Blue Sugar's old account and got him banned.

It's a bigger mystery than Doomsday's light in the sky :)

It was THOR dammit people!

Last edited by a moderator:
Or maybe someone else used Blue Sugar's old account and got him banned.

It's a bigger mystery than Doomsday's light in the sky :)

Whew, you missed last night. The mystery hit another level. I left town shortly after.

--------

@Nate: Trust me Nate, I wouldn't be running away from a transformer landing in the water.

Episode 4 of season 2 BB..these won't last long at all. I don't even know when UK tv will get season 5, but im guessing ages away. So I'll feel bad watching online.

Kinda.

"He had another account a long time ago that was banned and it was discovered when he asked for a username change."

That's what kvz told me. So hang up, it was discovered his IP matched that of a banned user?

Last edited:
Episode 4 of season 2 BB..these won't last long at all. I don't even know when UK tv will get season 5, but im guessing ages away. So I'll feel bad watching online.

Kinda.
To be honest, I figured you'd be further than that :funny:

He hasn't even met Gus, Jane or Saul Goodman yet. :ninja:

If I was blue sugar, id be like 'uh... this IP is from a starbucks...so you cant ban me because someone in my area also uses the local starbucks' :hehe:

I hate when good posters get banned.

Saul and Gus aer 2 of my best. It reminds me of Grand Theft Auto for some reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"