The Ultimate Marvel RPG Vol. 2: New World Sign-Up/OOC Thread

Either way works for me. I shall get behind MM and give him my full support, whatever his choice may be. :up:

We'll go with the second 24 hour rule. Meaning that for the first three days of the game, once an application is put up, people have 24 hours to voice their desire to play as the character and post an application.

I say three days since, that way, the entire process won't take more than 4, which seems like a pretty good window to get things rolling.

Here are the current continuity cut-offs:

Ultimates - The Ultimates (#1-13)
Ultimate Spider-Man - Public Scrutiny (#28-32)
Ultimate X-Men - Return of the King (#26-33)
Ultimate Fantastic 4 - Tomb of Namor (#24-26)

Whether or not one shots are in-continuity should be up to the people who play the characters.

Here are the current continuity cut-offs:

Ultimates - The Ultimates (#1-13)
Ultimate Spider-Man - Public Scrutiny (#28-32)
Ultimate X-Men - Return of the King (#26-33)
Ultimate Fantastic 4 - Tomb of Namor (#24-26)

Whether or not one shots are in-continuity should be up to the people who play the characters.

Sounds good to me. :up:

So, got the cutoff dates, figured out how we're going to handle character apps...what's next on the agenda?

Sounds good to me. :up:

So, got the cutoff dates, figured out how we're going to handle character apps...what's next on the agenda?
Rosters, and then we're good. Basically, it's a check to make sure everyone is okay with BP heading to join the Ultimates. I assume you've got a logical explanation?

He was going to try and get them to help him take back Wakanda. Was going to have Fury cut a deal with him, they help him if he'd allow them access to Wakanda's vibranium resources. Fury would offer him a spot on the team once it's over after he does his homework and realizes what an asset T'Challa could be.

That's good. Because if it wasn't, I was going to pick up Thanos and make him a cosmic god who comes to Earth and violates the heroes in a very uncomfortable place. :cwink:

Here's the application:

ULTIMATE MARVEL RPG APPLICATION

Screen Name:

Character you would like to play:

Has this character appeared in the Ultimate comic books? If not, how will you 'Ultimatize' him or her?:

The big question - Why this character?:

Brief background information of the character:

Powers, abilities, and noteworthy equipment:

What can you bring to this game?:

What color and font would your character use? (Please fully type the font out):

How many times per week do you plan on posting?:

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype! boards:

Provide a small sample post for your character, about 4 paragraphs with at least one line of dialog:

The OOC thread will be up later today.

That's always annoyed me, I thought I'd been spelling it wrong all these years. Now I know it's everyone else that spells it wrong. Huzzah.

Oh and Huzzah, reboot, yay, whatever, go.

Apparently it's not wrong, as I did look it up, but still...

Well the 6.48 billion people in the world that aren't American for one.

spidey_shrug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"