Days of Future Past 'There's a wolf on the school' - The Booboo Stewart Thread

Seriously, if he's playing Thunderbird, I'll die.:o

Booboo won a martial arts comp while younger, so he has skills to give us a great fight, so if he played Thunderbird, Im sure Singer could do a pretty fine job with him, both the power and body to body fights.

I don't want him to Thunderbird. Correct me if I'm wrong but Thunderbird's skills are just super strength and agility. Thats visually boring since we have already seen that before.

I don't see Boo Boo Stewart doing any wire work or shaving his head in these pics so he can be Sir Patrick's stunt double.

You must be joking right?

They didn't hire him to be Patrick Stewart's stunt double.

A young mutant radical would fit brotherhood.He could be playing SUnspot or Avalanche
as broterhood member.But playing thunderbird as a X-Man Is withen the realm of possibilty.
Magneto needs someone to do his bidding while Mystique may be mostly undercover.

I'm not sure if Booboo's character is part of the Brotherhood.

But it would be really weird if the Brotherhood only consists of Magneto, Mystique and a bunch of nameless mutants.

Just thought of a new idea that supports him being Forge...

We know that both Rogue and Iceman will be in the movie, although they will both be in the present/future (non-1970's) group.

And we know that they are... in love!

We also know that one of the biggest obstacles for these characters is Rogue's powers and their inability to... get it on...

So, how great would it be if there was a device that would prevent Rogue's powers from working while they were in the throws of intamacy?

And who, in the comics, has invented just such a thing?

That's right, my main man Forge!

In fact, what if this is a, if not THE, main plot point. Just imagine that the invention of this device (lets call it a "collar") is what creates the negative future in which the Sentinals have taken over. Bishop ends up going back not to prevent the murder of a prominent political (or other) figure (Senator Kelly, President Nixon, Xavier, etc.) but to stop the invention of this collar.

Also, when you look at both TheDays of Future Past and the Age of Apocalypse (which would likely be the next big storyline), they both occured due to similar things. One was the death of Senator Kelly and the other the death of Xavier. These are a little too close as the cause and affect. So why not make Days of Future Past more simple...

Forge invents this collar which allows the government to defeat the mutants, which leads to the Sentinals taking over.

The only problem I have is that the collar concept works for Rogue and Bobby, which means the present/future X-Men, not the 1970's past. Maybe someone (the main antagonist - which can't just be Trask) steals it and takes it back to the future? You think they would use Nimrod or Fitzroy?

So how about this plot...

1. Forge, in the present, is now part of the X-men.
2. He helps Rogue and Bobby by inventing the collar.
3. Someone (sentinals, nimrod, etc.) steals it.
4. Either the present changes right there or the villain (Fitzroy?) escapes with it to the past.
5. This changes the present "around" everyone
6. The world is now Sentinal controlled
7. Either someone (Xavier, Forge, Blink, etc.) realizes and knows when to send someone (Bishop) back to (1970's) or Bishop jumped into Fitzroy's timewarp before it closed (which would just make Bishop a member of the X-men and not from a different future)
8. Bishop and the X-men of the past fight to stop Fitzroy and/or Trask, etc. from changing the future, in other words, get the collar back.
9. Maybe Magneto/Mystique join in to stop the government from getting the collar or they want it for themselves (only way to get Fassbender and Lawrence into things)
10. They stop Fitzroy
11. He is forced to take Bishop back to the future, or he gets back through another means (Forge invents something) or maybe he is now stuck in the past
12. In the future things change "around" everyone again, either back to the way they were or now it is the Age of Apocalypse.

Although I think it would be really cool to see Bishop get back just to see the world in ravage with Apocalypse now in control, the other way to do it would be to just have the present/future turn back to how it was and that's it.

Then, for the next movie, a new character (Legion anyone - of Fitzroy, or Nimrod, etc.) could go back to kill either Xavier or Magneto (although Xavier gets killed instead) which causes the new Age of Apocalypse.

I could just see The Rock as En Sabur Nur!

Good news: Bippitybop isn't playing Thunderbird, so I won't die after all.
Bad news: He's still playing a mutant I don't care for.:hehe:

Well this will be first time a member of classic X-force team has been In X-Men film Inless you count teenage version of Sryn

Warpath and Thunderbird are too similar for me not to still be disappointed.

Well warpath has been In comics for more than 2 Issues and Is known for more than being the X-Men's redshirt:woot:

If what some are suggesting be true, then Rogue could steal his powers (super strength and flight) before he is killed off. That's really the only purpose I see to the character: be there to make Rogue a badass and die. I could live with that.

We don't know that Is why he Is in film.He could be there to add some muscle with Colossus against the sentinles.Plus there Is question of how large a role Rogue actully has.
But he may be a redshirt anyway considering the days of future past storyline.

I don't want him to Thunderbird. Correct me if I'm wrong but Thunderbird's skills are just super strength and agility. Thats visually boring since we have already seen that before.

Who cares if we've seen those powers before? What makes them stand out is how an individual uses them. I could see Warpath being really badass.

We don't know that Is why he Is in film.He could be there to add some muscle with Colossus against the sentinles.Plus there Is question of how large a role Rogue actully has.

Yeah, he's a powerhouse character. Should have no problem taking down Sentinels and adding to that chaos. They should be able to do some real cool stuff with him.

Leaping past the front of a Sentinel, as he does his hands dig into the Sentinel's chest and he rips off the plating as he comes back down to the ground. Using the plating, he deflects incoming blasts from the same Sentinel, and he leaps up slamming the giant chestplate straight into the Sentinel's body causing it to go down.

Now hold on a second...

I just read the article about how Bishop and Warpath have been "confirmed". Please notice the "" around "confirmed".

What necessarily makes that automatic that BooBoo is Warpath? Warpath is supposed to be big, BooBoo is a little dude. Sure he's built, but he's not some 6' something big dude!

For my money, unless someone has more information than I have seen, I'm thinking that Warpth is Adan, and not BooBoo (and yes, I read his off the cuff statement about "bursting into flames", but I'm not buying it).

Here's a pic:

C:\Documents and Settings\mrocjstors\My Documents\My Pictures\Adan Canto.bmp

Hopefully the pic will come through. If not, could someone post a side by side of Warpath and Canto?

He sure looks the part, way more than BooBoo!

Booboo is huge, has long hair, and is Native American.

Warpath is huge, has long hair, and is Native American.

booboo-stewart-shirtless-la-04192013-02-435x580.jpg

:huh:

Now hold on a second...

I just read the article about how Bishop and Warpath have been "confirmed". Please notice the "" around "confirmed".

What necessarily makes that automatic that BooBoo is Warpath? Warpath is supposed to be big, BooBoo is a little dude. Sure he's built, but he's not some 6' something big dude!

For my money, unless someone has more information than I have seen, I'm thinking that Warpth is Adan, and not BooBoo (and yes, I read his off the cuff statement about "bursting into flames", but I'm not buying it).

Here's a pic:

C:\Documents and Settings\mrocjstors\My Documents\My Pictures\Adan Canto.bmp

Hopefully the pic will come through. If not, could someone post a side by side of Warpath and Canto?

He sure looks the part, way more than BooBoo!

Why would a Mexican actor play a native American? It seems reasonable to conclude that Booboo would play that role.

And regarding your failed attempts to post pictures, you need to host them with an external site such as imageshack and then use that url on here. Previewing a post beforehand will enable you to see if it's worked.

I'm just throwing this out there but do u guys think that Warpath could be part of the 70's crew.... I just think the 70's lineup is looking a little thin right now

I wanted Thunderbird, but I guess I can accept the other option.

At least he isnt playing a non native-american character. So Im more or less glad with the confirmation.

although I wanted him in the past, with Nicholas... not with Ian, Hugh and co.

I'm just throwing this out there but do u guys think that Warpath could be part of the 70's crew.... I just think the 70's lineup is looking a little thin right now

Doubt it, since Boo Boo is on set already and the rest of the 1973 cast are nowhere to be seen yet.

Can anyone explain Warpath's powers? It seems like he's power are similar to that of Beast.

And why couldn't Colossus or Beast do that?

Colossus is not that agile and cannot move like that. Beast can move like that, but he is nowhere near strong enough. Warpath has the immense strength and agility. Complete package.

Last edited:
Colossus is not that acrobatic and cannot move like that. Beast can move like that, but he is nowhere near strong enough. Warpath has the immense strength and agility. Complete package.

I fully understand his powers. Thanks PowerCosmic

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"