Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - - - - - - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
1150405_528150897254793_1820971745_n.jpg
Wonder how many theaters are going to find the Loki portion of their standees mysteriously missing :sus:sus
tumblr_m3a0bto9XH1r3ovdbo1_500.gif

:oldrazz::oldrazz:

Last edited:
So assuming if it's true that Malekith's hate for Asgard goes all the way back to Odin's father's reign and how he was potentially responsible for killing Malekith's child and wife, I wonder if that'll affect on how Thor approaches Malekith if that were to be revealed to him, in the sense if Thor might feel some pity for him.

So assuming if it's true that Malekith's hate for Asgard goes all the way back to Odin's father's reign and how he was potentially responsible for killing Malekith's child and wife, I wonder if that'll affect on how Thor approaches Malekith if that were to be revealed to him, in the sense if Thor might feel some pity for him.

Interesting, but I would guess those pesky elves brought any violent actions against them on themselves.

So Thor is at Jane's flat in his full Asgardian gear? I still think the shot of him wearing a black t-shirt and kissing Jane is near the start of the movie

So Thor is at Jane's flat in his full Asgardian gear? I still think the shot of him wearing a black t-shirt and kissing Jane is near the start of the movie
I agree. It fits nicely with the idea that Thor visits Jane at the start of the film, before whatever infects her infects her.

I'm not so sure; I mean Feige mentioned on how they'll show Jane at the start of the film who's buried herself within her work due to being heartbroken from believing that Thor has moved on from her due to him not seeing her at all when he was last on Earth for "The Avengers", and even mentioned on how she'll be upset with that when Thor returns again so I really doubt that the film will start with Thor already there.

I saw that too but I still think the kiss is at the end of the film. I have no idea where him in full armor would fit into the movie. Unless he saves Jane from Malekith after the magic-float scene then go to earth to like wait for him or something.

I'm not so sure; I mean Feige mentioned on how they'll show Jane at the start of the film who's buried herself within her work due to being heartbroken from believing that Thor has moved on from her due to him not seeing her at all when he was last on Earth for "The Avengers", and even mentioned on how she'll be upset with that when Thor returns again so I really doubt that the film will start with Thor already there.

I remember a while back seeing this article somewhere about a tweet some guy wrote about doing a date scene that day with Portman. So I think maybe she's not just burying herself in work but actually trying to move on. And I doubt they'd start with Thor already there too. Him coming back to Jane would be an important plot point considering where the last one left off, they wouldn't not show that.

The film won't start with him there. The film will most likely start with the Marauders battle. But I still expect Thor to visit before he takes her back to Asgard, and thus near the start of the film.

The film won't start with him there. The film will most likely start with the Marauders battle. But I still expect Thor to visit before he takes her back to Asgard, and thus near the start of the film.

I don't think so. They said he and Asgard had been at war for the last year since Avengers. I doubt he'd have time to visit with all that going on. I think it's her life in danger by the infecting energy that draws him back to earth. Obviously there is still unresolved dangers in Asgard, who would want to bring someone they loved into danger unless it was to save them from a greater danger? I read about not just the marauders and the elves but that there was unrest in Asgard itself.

Yeah, well my original point was that I don't think Thor's going to have time to come back right away in the beginning and have time to change his clothes and spend quality time with Jane.

I think his return to Earth will be pretty much like we've seen within the trailers where Thor comes back urgently, while dressed in his Asgardian gear, and takes Jane with him to Asgard after they've had a "moment" to process in their feelings from finally having seen each after so long.

Yeah, well my original point was that I don't think Thor's going to have time to come back right away in the beginning and have time to change his clothes and spend quality time with Jane.

I think his return to Earth will be pretty much like we've seen within the trailers where Thor comes back urgently, while dressed in his Asgardian gear, and takes Jane with him to Asgard after they've had a "moment" to process in their feelings from finally having seen each after so long.

This

Yes and Jaqua, it wasn´t more to it than me wanting to say: Thanos is always stronger than Thor but I will give you this: If not enhanced in someway, Thor might be stronger."

So because I wanted to over-share to let the poor one who asked why, I started to randomly talk about the origin of Chronos, Mentor, Thanos, Zeus etc, to make sure he understood my thought process.

I based my information of Captain Marvel v1, which Thor Odinson showed us isn´t legit anymore cause of recent writing that alters that story. That recent writing saying otherwise is what you know and that is why you are confused. Ignore Captain Marvel v1, but if you are interested click in on the links I posted from my issue of Captain Marvel v1 to read the text and think about what I just said.

Page 1: http://2imgs.com/4f3c0d27f4
Page 2: http://i44.tinypic.com/2lnwn0l.png

I have a really hard time understanding your posts, so I assume there may be some "non native english speaker" thing happening here. That's cool though, because it shows the world wide reach of american comics. But just to be totally clear here: The Eternal, since they were originally conceived by Kirby as being seperate from 616 MARVEL (as the kids say today) have no direct relationship with the other mythologically based "gods" of MARVEL. That is not some recent retcon from "newer" stories. It's from the initial concept. Later, when Starlin was crafting his cosmic sagas he and other writers found ways to integrate the ETERNALS into the mainline Marvel Universe.

There's no relation, yeah lol

I have a gif that confirms the fact that Loki
cuts Thor's hand and it's clearly visible.
HOLY S@*T!!!:woot:

OLDDDDD news man haha. The footage was leaked a few weeks ago, it's been a known fact that it happens, we discussed it for a few pages and I am pretty sure you were there too :oldrazz:

show me!!!

nah, you can get in a lot of trouble for posting that GIF, even though it's a GIF, it still contains images from a bootleg video, which can get you banned here, PM him asking for it :up:

I think it was Odin, not his father. Cause 1. If Odin was an old man over 1000 years ago, he's got to be older than 5,000 years.

Secondly, every other article talking about it referred to it as Thor's father, or Odin, I think the whole "Odin's Father" thing may have been a typo?

nah, you can get in a lot of trouble for posting that GIF, even though it's a GIF, it still contains images from a bootleg video, which can get you banned here, PM him asking for it :up:

He already did. Thanks for looking out though Jaqua :cwink:

I don't think so. They said he and Asgard had been at war for the last year since Avengers. I doubt he'd have time to visit with all that going on. I think it's her life in danger by the infecting energy that draws him back to earth. Obviously there is still unresolved dangers in Asgard, who would want to bring someone they loved into danger unless it was to save them from a greater danger? I read about not just the marauders and the elves but that there was unrest in Asgard itself.
He will take Jane back because something will be wrong with her. But I also think he will go there, come back to Asgard and then retrieve Jane when he realizes something is wrong.

Except we know Thor has downtime. We have heard and read info on Asgardian pubs and hang outs. We know Thor finds time for long walks and general quality time with Jane in Asgard.

He will take Jane back because something will be wrong with her. But I also think he will go there, come back to Asgard and then retrieve Jane when he realizes something is wrong.

Except we know Thor has downtime. We have heard and read info on Asgardian pubs and hang outs. We know Thor finds time for long walks and general quality time with Jane in Asgard.

I don't think so. There was this thing a while back about Chris O'Dowd who does a date scene with Jane. No one is sure who he plays (I've heard Keith, Don, and some unknown third guy they made for the part) point is that I think she's trying to get over Thor with this guy, then gets infected, Heimdall gives Thor a heads up that stuff is going down, so Thor drops in and picks her up. Him just visiting in the beginning would feel kind of pointless.

I don't think so. There was this thing a while back about Chris O'Dowd who does a date scene with Jane. No one is sure who he plays (I've heard Keith, Don, and some unknown third guy they made for the part) point is that I think she's trying to get over Thor with this guy, then gets infected, Heimdall gives Thor a heads up that stuff is going down, so Thor drops in and picks her up. Him just visiting in the beginning would feel kind of pointless.
Why would it feel pointless? If he shows up while she is on or planning a date, that is the exact time it would make sense for him to show up if you are going to put such a character and scene in the film.

Why would it feel pointless? If he shows up while she is on or planning a date, that is the exact time it would make sense for him to show up if you are going to put such a character and scene in the film.

It would feel pointless because if he was just going to show up just to visit before then all the waiting and unhappiness from the first movie through the prelude comics would feel wasted. And I think it would be better for Jane to leave whoever she is dating that day because she doesn't like them that way rather than because Thor showed up again. It would give her character a little more depth. Not that I would complain if Thor did show up and put whoever she's dating in his place, I'm just saying it would be more likely and better for her character that she left him at the end of the date. An interview with O'Dowd said he only did the one scene so either way he's not showing up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"