Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
"More energy! Bang bang, cars everywhere! Some of you look, there's a bus coming! Oh, what's happening here?!" 2nd Unit director I assume. Set vid of extras running.
[YT]YMowoRJmBOw[/YT]

The AD says something like "Children of Asgard" (addressing the extras, I assume) at the very beginning of the clip.

So there's a big CGI battle going on here, with a lot of CGI cars. The bus is the only real vehicle in the scene. Is the battle going to be *on* that bus, I wonder....?

pleeaasse let it be Kurse running through the streets of London...

Thanks cherokeesam and vartha!! Happy thanksgiving for you.( Though i dont have it because i live in south america, argentina. but i hope you have a nice holiday anyway)

PS: sorry for my english

Your English is lot better than myzz :oldrazz:

If Odin dies I don't think its going to be until the end of the film

I wonder if they had to change her scenes due to her injuries.

"More energy! Bang bang, cars everywhere! Some of you look, there's a bus coming! Oh, what's happening here?!" 2nd Unit director I assume. Set vid of extras running.
[YT]YMowoRJmBOw[/YT]

after he says "what's happening here" does he say "still a fight going on." or "still a fright going on?"

"Still a fight going on."

I'd bet on a one-on-one duel between Thor and Somebody on that bus.

FWIW, the ad on the side of the bus does *not* say "Moral Sacrifice". It says "London" and has what I assume is the skyline.

FWIW, the ad on the side of the bus does *not* say "Moral Sacrifice". It says "London" and has what I assume is the skyline.

Which side of the bus was the "Moral Sacrifice" ad on the previous photo? Is there any way of telling, since photos can easily be reversed?

*Edit: Not sure how much attention to detail they'll get with this, but the "Moral Sacrifice" bus is #722, and the one in this scene is #305. So probably not the same one.

Last edited:
Which side of the bus was the "Moral Sacrifice" ad on the previous photo? Is there any way of telling, since photos can easily be reversed?

Both sides, actually. As I recall, waffles looked at both sides of the bus when he went down to Greenwich University and took pics too.

On the subject of the "Moral Sacrifice" ad: dunno if anyone has mentioned or caught this, but the tagline listed above the fake movie title reads: "Doing Good For the Sake of Evil."

On the subject of the "Moral Sacrifice" ad: dunno if anyone has mentioned or caught this, but the tagline listed above the fake movie title reads: "Doing Good For the Sake of Evil."

I had missed that! Hmmm, very interesting!

Thanks for pointing that out.

Jaimie just posted that she cut her hair really short, so seems like she may be done filming.

She cut her hair a while ago, I think she did that after filming Schwarzenegger's Last Stand. She's wearing a wig for this film.

Given how Malekith isn't a brawler, it could be Kurse

Definitely; especially since this whole "fight scene" is invisible to the naked eye for now.

Given the absence of Hemsworth in this scene, it leads me to believe that even Thor will be CGed for this duel --- or that he's not fighting at all, and it's instead a duel between TWO CGI people/creatures.

I wonder if Thor can take out David Cameron while he's there :o

Both sides, actually. As I recall, waffles looked at both sides of the bus when he went down to Greenwich University and took pics too.

Hey, I'm not a guy! :woot:

And yes, the bus advert was the same on both sides

She cut her hair a while ago, I think she did that after filming Schwarzenegger's Last Stand. She's wearing a wig for this film.
No, she "had her own hair" in the beginning of filming, it was no more than 2 weeks ago ( Nov 30 ) that she cut it, so it might actually be for the movie! 2 days after, she returned to London to continue filming! :yay: It would be wierd if she had cut her hair in the middle of filming just to wear a wig for the rest...Right?:huh:

little bit about Sif from this tweet...

Matthew Turner ‏@FilmFan1971
That was basically all she could tell me about Thor2. She's in it, "we see a little bit more of their relationship", some stuff about Asgard

EXCLUSIVE: More Sif in Thor 2! Woo! #Sif #Thor2 #JOURNALISM

Also interviewed the very lovely Sif Jaimie Alexander for The Last Stand (Schwarzenegger thriller directed by Kim Jee-woon) today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"