Thor 2 Dark World news, speculation and pictures possible Spoilers - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps you should change your name to Ms. Waffles? :woot:

Nah. Everyone should be called how he or she wants to be. The fault is mine for the presumption. (and/or failing to make the mental note when I had the opportunity)

CineAsia 2012: Marvel and Pixar Films Dominate Disney Presentation

on December 11, 2012 Disney's CineAsia presentation was dominated by footage from upcoming Marvel and Pixar films.
It's clear that the Mouse House is very proud of its relationship with both content producers. Coming off the $1.5 billion worldwide--a figure that was drilled home numerous times during the presentation--success of The Avengers, expectations are high for 2013's Iron Man 3 and Thor: The Dark World. Reactions were positive to new clips from Iron Man 3 and Thor 2. Iron Man 3 in particular should do well in China now that shooting is about to begin in that country.

so I'd say we should keep any eye out for any more reports about these clips that were shown.

http://www.boxoffice.com/latest-news

No, she "had her own hair" in the beginning of filming, it was no more than 2 weeks ago ( Nov 30 ) that she cut it, so it might actually be for the movie! 2 days after, she returned to London to continue filming! :yay: It would be wierd if she had cut her hair in the middle of filming just to wear a wig for the rest...Right?:huh:

Nope she cut her a long time ago....
2mzbqm8.jpg

If u see the date that tweet was in May, long before she filmed Thor.

bc0mzl

That was the pic she posted when she got back to training after her injury. Her recent pic she posted, was just her new hair cut.

For TDW she will be in a wig for the entire film.

Odin's Rainbowpony!!! I'm glad she was unharmed. What happened actually? '_'

I'm glad she's working out! the goddess of war needs to be tone!

2mzbqm8.jpg

bc0mzl

That was the pic she posted when she got back to training after her injury. Her recent pic she posted, was just her new hair cut.

At least she can get into character! :woot:

Odin's Rainbowpony!!! I'm glad she was unharmed. What happened actually? '_'

She just said "it burnt off while going blonde for a film" I think maybe her hair stylist just over did the peroxide.

Elizah, could I have a link to that Thor2 account?

Elizah, could I have a link to that Thor2 account?

https://twitter.com/Thor2fans

HA! apparently Jaimie is still filming Thor 2 I guess. LOL

Jaimie Alexander ‏@JaimieAlexander
Wowza! It's freeeeezing in Asgard today. -4 degrees Celsius! Perhaps it's because of Loki @twhiddleston ;) lol #Frosty

and with a Frost Giant joke at Tom Hiddleston at that! LOL

I do hope we get to see some Frost Giant Loki again. :)

Wowza! It's freeeeezing in Asgard today. -4 degrees Celsius! Perhaps it's because of Loki @twhiddleston ;) lol #Frosty

Well, she did get injured a little while ago, I'm sure she had to wait to finish the scenes she was injured in.

yeah they were able to adjust the shooting schedule around her injury apparently so they wouldn't have to rewrite or eliminate any of her scenes

new picture! Looks like he's with a couple armored guys from Bourne Woods scenes...

Natalie Clarke ‏@nat_lovepr
It's handy having an office in a film studio, the lovely Chris Hemsworth filming Thor 2, yummy! pic.twitter.com/t6gGHkdX

2mzbqm8.jpg

bc0mzl

Ok, I give in!:woot:
I haven´t read her tweets that far back! :awesome:

Just read on my twitter: @gems4 said: "They officially finish Fri 21st Dec, starting again for 2 weeks in January." She apparently works with the FX dep, ( Wig-maker )
Don´t know if this is old news to you guys...

Just read on my twitter: @gems4 said: "They officially finish Fri 21st Dec, starting again for 2 weeks in January." She apparently works with the FX dep, ( Wig-maker )

no I think that's new, our impression was they'd be done in Dec, but sounds like they have a bit more to finish up after xmas break.

good catch!

hmm, I thought she was done? So she IS wearing a wig, right?

psh Loki, making it cold. Screw cold. Love the snow, hate the cold. Hate it hate it.

new picture! Looks like he's with a couple armored guys from Bourne Woods scenes...

Natalie Clarke ‏@nat_lovepr
It's handy having an office in a film studio, the lovely Chris Hemsworth filming Thor 2, yummy! pic.twitter.com/t6gGHkdX

lol I'm getting sick of these "set pics". I want to see some real official pics. Would be so great

She says in her earlier tweets she can't release any pictures until a trailer comes out at least, per her contract. PSHAW! :whatever:

Also per her tweets, sounds like almost everybody will be wearing a wig! :doh: Hope they look as good as she claims!

and for those still worried about Loki's hair :cwink: 9/26 she tweeted:
"oh dude, you just wait, in tests he looked a bit too 'rock star' but from what ive seen since... Aaarghyum (gnawing fist)"

Last edited:
She says in her earlier tweets she can't release any pictures until a trailer comes out at least, per her contract. PSHAW! :whatever:

Also per her tweets, sounds like almost everybody will be wearing a wig! :doh: Hope they look as good as she claims!

and for those still worried about Loki's hair :cwink: 9/26 she tweeted:
"oh dude, you just wait, in tests he looked a bit too 'rock star' but from what ive seen since... Aaarghyum (gnawing fist)"
So COOL!! Is it weird that i´m really exited just to see the trailer!!? :awesome:
And I just have to say, I´m really really glad that Tom, Chris and all of the other actors haven´t been dropping hints about the movie! And to hear how excited they seem to be about it themselves makes one think that they are making something relly cool and unique!! :woot:

a stunt double is now listed for Renee Russo on IMDB (same as Jaimie Alexander's stunt double)

a stunt double is now listed for Renee Russo on IMDB (same as Jaimie Alexander's stunt double)

Doesn't mean she's going to get into any ass-kickery, though. Lots of "stunt doubles" do little more than stumble and fall for their actors/actresses to keep them from messing up their hair & makeup.

Doesn't mean she's going to get into any ass-kickery, though. Lots of "stunt doubles" do little more than stumble and fall for their actors/actresses to keep them from messing up their hair & makeup.

That's what I was thinking. Especially since Rena isn't exactly young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"