Thor's box office competition - Part 2

Thor needs about a mil to pass XO:W and about 1.3 to reach 180, what are the chances Thor eclipses one or both those benchmarks, considering the fact that it made more than half a mil this weekend and added to it's theater count?

thor currently at 443.7 M ww, it might just reach 450 M after all :woot::woot:

Looking good so far. I hope our Japanese bros go out and watch Thor, repeatedly, so it will have a decent shot at the $450M mark. They are the movie's best hope, and hopefully an additional $2M domestic haul from the US. Come on! Watch more Thor!

Among you guys, how many times have you seen the movie? I've seen it 10 times. :yay:

Its only playing in 3 Cinemas in my whole country. :p

I'm hoping Friday it'll still be here. I don't get paid until then.

Wow I just checked the other theater here in Town and BOTH multiplexes have Thor. Granted they're only two evening shows a night but the one closer to me didn't have Thor when it opened.

Among you guys, how many times have you seen the movie? I've seen it 10 times. :yay:

Some of us are females here. :oldrazz: I've seen it ten times. It's still playing in a theater out of town, but I plan on seeing Harry Potter 7, Part 2 this weekend. I know..........bad me! :funny:

Some of us are females here. :oldrazz: I've seen it ten times. It's still playing in a theater out of town, but I plan on seeing Harry Potter 7, Part 2 this weekend. I know..........bad me! :funny:

I would never have thought Thor Odinson was a girl.:oldrazz:

Shouldn't your name be Thoritina Odin's daughter? :woot:

And yeah, will also watch Harry Potter 7(part 2), youknow, after I watched Harry Potter 2-7(part 1), which I haven't still. So, JALAN (will consider it for all eternity)! :cwink:

hehe OFTEN I've been called a woman because peeps think my name says "MARTH" .....a Stewart I'm not, I guarantee it. :D

I saw it 4 times. At the midnight showing 2D, 3D, 2D again, then IMAX 3D. Unfortunately I don't think its showing anywhere around here. Wait, i'll have to check the 2$ theaters soon :woot:

I would never have thought Thor Odinson was a girl.:oldrazz:
.....:csad:

tumblr_lnd89xinSM1qi6zcz.jpg

I saw it 4 times. At the midnight showing 2D, 3D, 2D again, then IMAX 3D. Unfortunately I don't think its showing anywhere around here. Wait, i'll have to check the 2$ theaters soon :woot:
This area don't have a cheap theater like that. You'd think Walmart would have their fingers in something like that.

lol yeah Earth-X Loki's idea of fun. Sort of like 616 Loki turning Thor into a frog. hehe

Honestly, Vartha, I never read any of this earth x stuff. Is it any good?

Earth-X was also by the way the story line where the Asgardians at one time millions of year ago were shape changing Aliens. our Viking ancestors worshiped them and the worshiping basically froze the aliens in the Asgardian forms. The aliens forgot how to change back.

Honestly, Vartha, I never read any of this earth x stuff. Is it any good?
We Thor fans hated it. If you like What-If univeses or Counter earth stories like Squadron Supreme then you might like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"