Days of Future Past Time travel method and ripple effect thread

things may not link up with the OT but they will probably lead up to being about the same as the OT set up

while singers connecting continuity he is also creating a movie series set up even more complicated then the terminator series

I know some are saying other wise but I just can't see how when this movie is done it will still be able to lead into the OT.

Why would it, when the OT leads to a future that needs to be changed?

^thats the question I have been asking but some seem to think that Fox wouldn't want to void X1-3 and The Wolverine.

I still think X-Force is simple going to be Ultimate X-men. The changes from DOFP will make for a more sci-fi influenced X-men series. Sentinels and colored costumes.

FC3 will essentially be the closing chapter to bridge the changes in place when the new movie series starts.

it would make more sense for logans role to see what his life was like before he lost his memory as its more interesting for his character, to mind swap to a younger still memory lost self seems kinda lazy story telling wise

wolverine could kill stryker but that could effect alot of things

1. If he merged with his older self, then he may still retain these memories and want to avenge Deadpool as well

2. The Wolverine showed that he's still not over Jean. He's going to want revenge.

3. XMO's conclusion is set in 1979. DOFP is set in 1973. That's six years before his mind is wiped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"